Forums - General Discussion - Ororo Munroe aka Storm leads an all-female team X-Book

Storm, Rogue, Psylocke, Jubilee, Shadowcat and Rachel Grey --- United!




usatoday link: http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/2013/01/14/brian-wood-marvel-comics-x-men-comic-book-series/1830971/



Ororo Munroe aka Storm of the X-men finally has her own ongoing solo book. Storm #1 available on July 23, 2014 at your local comic shop!

Around the Network
Those women don't....what the hell happened to all of their sexy outfits!?

Twitter: @d21lewis  --I'll add you if you add me!!

if it's an all female cast... why is it called X-men shouldn't it be X-women

http://i60.tinypic.com/ev146p_th.jpghttp://i50.tinypic.com/1553y14.jpghttp://oi56.tinypic.com/2v16t81.jpghttp://oi39.tinypic.com/5eg9y1.jpg

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)

d21lewis said:
Those women don't....what the hell happened to all of their sexy outfits!?

Well they actually found out that it was kinda dangerous in those sexy outfits.. these are for protection.. they will spend most of the time fighting with food, ovens and dishes in the kitchen..



http://i60.tinypic.com/ev146p_th.jpghttp://i50.tinypic.com/1553y14.jpghttp://oi56.tinypic.com/2v16t81.jpghttp://oi39.tinypic.com/5eg9y1.jpg

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)

NiKKoM said:
d21lewis said:
Those women don't....what the hell happened to all of their sexy outfits!?

Well they actually found out that it was kinda dangerous in those sexy outfits.. these are for protection.. they will spend most of the time fighting with food, ovens and dishes in the kitchen..

I think the New Year's Clearance Sales are more dangerous...



Around the Network
Sure as hell looks shitty

d21lewis said:
Those women don't....what the hell happened to all of their sexy outfits!?

Especially Rogue. The fuck is she wearing?



I am the Playstation Avenger.

   

More like XXX Men

Or better XXX-Women Am I Right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Signalstar said:
More like XXX Men

Or better XXX-Women Am I Right?

Exactly what i was thinking lulz xD



Raptr Forum Signature

Around the Network
I would be a lot more interested if it had a little Magik.