1. The Wii-U came out on november not at december (Take look at wikipedia)
2. You are right, that was a typing error
3. Thank you for this information. But i disagree. With apearing the PS-Vita on the market, vgchartz immediatly changed the graphic. And this is why i ask for an WiiU update!
4. That is not correct. The Wii sales was much higher than die gamecube sales at the compareable period. That disproves your statement.
I think the problem is: The Wii to criticize is unwanted.
But you should be thankful I bothered to respond to your comment at all. At the end your post was very, very unfriendly. Is this typical for australian? Let me say i have a handycap. I can see only 15% per eye. Every year i am visiting america and i can say americans are friendly. (handycap makes no different)
1. It came out in the middle of November, and only in the Americas. In other regions, it came out in December. So unless you're counting by calendar month, which is a silly thing to do (since different systems release at different points in the month), you're wrong, it hasn't been out three months. More importantly, we only have data to 19th of January. Since it launched on the 18th of November, with regards to the data we have, it has been out for 2 months and 2 days.
3. Exactly - it didn't update until the Vita launched. That is, it didn't update until there was a comparison to be made - comparing 3DS to DS and PSP wouldn't have made sense. And in exactly the same sense, comparing Wii U to Wii, 360, and PS3 doesn't make sense. Once either the PS Successor or the Xbox Successor is released, the graphic will be added.
4. What, exactly, does Gamecube sales prove or disprove about my statement? It wasn't the first system of its generation, it wasn't a disaster (Nintendo made money from the GC), and it wasn't the 360 or PS3. Since my statements had to do with those things, the Gamecube is not related.
And I have no problem with legitimate criticism of Nintendo, the Wii, or the Wii U. I have a problem with factual errors and fanboy bias.
And there's a difference between having a handicap and simply being lazy. My problem wasn't the presence of the typos, it was the laziness of the argument. The typos were just additional demonstration of that problem. And the laziness of the argument can't be blamed on sight issues. As for coming across as unfriendly, it should be noted that this isn't a community chat, it's a debate. And if I have to be harsh to force a person to actually put effort into their argument, then that's what I'll do.