Mario Kart sold 33 million
Mario Bro's Wii sold 26 million
Mario galaxy sold 10 million
those are ALOT of sales! and im pretty sure ALOT of kids played mario
two franchises i think that will never die. Mario and GTA.
The One and Only
Dont worry I'm sure he has a pile of green mushrooms somewhere so whenever he runs low he can just use them. Or he could go third party style and use a pick me up.
The Official Professional Wrasslin' Thread: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=220956&page=1#
Basil's YouTube Channel
- Dark Souls 3 The Ringed City Angel Hosts Locations Guide
- Dark Souls 3: The Ringed City Walkthrough ? Ringed Inner Wall, Defeat All Enemies, Items Locations
- Dark Souls 3 The Ringed City Show Your Humanity Puzzle Solution Guide
- Dark Souls 3 The Ringed City Walkthrough ? Mausolem Lookout, All Items
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild Shae Katha Shrine Guide ? Find Farosh?s Scale, Completing Serpent?s Jaw Shrine Quest
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild Shoqa Tatone Shrine Guide ? Find The Guardians, Complete Guardian Slideshow Quest
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild Tawa Jinn Shrine Guide ? Complete Three Giant Brothers Quest, Defeat The Hinox Bosses
- Stardock CEO On PS5?s Potential To Reach Photorealism: ?I Think We Can Achieve It With Current Cycle?
- Nothing Further Is Planned For Dark Souls Series, Says Director; Work On New Games Has Already Started
From sales figures, I think it's safe to say more kids have played Mario Kart than Halo or COD.
So, no. Mario will never die. But in the future he may become a go-kart from the waist down to conform to what those kids think of him.
well after reading that article thats that, nintendo should close its doors and call it a day
The One and Only