Forums - Sony Discussion - Voting Closed: Top 5 PS3 games of the Generation

Click the link to see who won: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=152825&page=1#


We will have a few contests in the next few days and I may combine them at the end.  We can't do this fairly if we combine them all as I've seen in the past.  So the contests will now be split. No longer doing series, just pick one game from that series.  If you do put a series down Im concluding it as a separate game since we already started doing series.  I apologize for the change in the rules. Do not do PS2 remakes.  We will have a seperate PSN contest so don't do PSN games either.

1. 5 points
2. 4 points
3. 3 points
4. 2 points
5. 1 points

My Vote

1. Metal Gear Solid 4
2. Uncharted series
3. Little Big Planet 2
4. Assassin's Creed II
5. ModNation Racers



Tyler Durden and Jack Returning in Fight Club 2
 http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/23/fight-club-2-chuck-palahniuk_n_5614329.html   

An Unbiased Review                Breaking News!  Naughty Dog Third Party!          

Around the Network
1. 5 points
2. 2 points
3. 3 points
4. 4 points
5. 5 points
o.O?

1. Uncharted series
2. God of War III
3. Gran Turismo 5
4. Batman: Arkham City
5. Assassin's Creed series

Before I vote - how will the votes be combined? For example, if I rank the "LittleBigPlanet series, Assassin's Creed Series, and Uncharted 2", will those be combined with yours, even though they're slightly different?

EDIT - glad to see that we're not doing votes for a series any more.  I'll edit my votes accordingly.



pezus said:
1. 5 points
2. 2 points
3. 3 points
4. 4 points
5. 5 points
o.O?

1. Uncharted series
2. God of War III
3. Gran Turismo 5
4. Batman: Arkham City
5. Assassin's Creed series

Thank you for catching that lol I fixed it



Tyler Durden and Jack Returning in Fight Club 2
 http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/23/fight-club-2-chuck-palahniuk_n_5614329.html   

An Unbiased Review                Breaking News!  Naughty Dog Third Party!          

1. Journey - breaktakingly beautiful
2. Skyrim - my version wasn't buggy at all, would probably be #1 if Dlc...
3. Assassin's Creed 2 - best in series by far
4. Call of Duty 4 - best campaign for a COD game and great multiplayer
5. Uncharted 2 - pretty obvious

Currently own:

 

  • Ps4

 

Currently playing: INfamous Second Son, Watch Dogs, Outlast, BlackLight Retribution, Resogun

Around the Network
Miguel_Zorro said:
Before I vote - how will the votes be combined? For example, if I rank the "LittleBigPlanet series, Assassin's Creed Series, and Uncharted 2", will those be combined with yours, even though they're slightly different?


Just pick your 5 favorite games and I will tally them up some time and post the results.  I'll also be holding top X360, Wii, XBLA, PSN, PC, and new Ips.  After we finish with all of them I may combine them and try to find the top 10.  I use to do the top 10 games of the generation every year but it's hard to do that because in the past we had mostly sony users so the list was flooded with Sony exclusives only. Now Im just going to seperate them all seeing as we have different fans and groups, this way everybody can enjoy it instead of one group.



Tyler Durden and Jack Returning in Fight Club 2
 http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/23/fight-club-2-chuck-palahniuk_n_5614329.html   

An Unbiased Review                Breaking News!  Naughty Dog Third Party!          

1) Uncharted series
2) God of War series (I know there's only been 1 game but I'm sure I'll love Ascension so I'm considering it to be a series)
3) Gran Turismo 5 (Not as good as I expected but nonetheless nothing short of epic)
4) inFamous series ( I know they aren't amazing but I just love Sucker Punch)
5) The Last of Us (I KNOW I'll like it)

I hope you let us choose games that haven't been out yet lol.

A Fire Rises.

Vizioneck.com

5. Naruto Ninja Storm 2

4.Heavenly Sword

3. Dante's Inferno

2. Tekken 5

1. Demon's Souls

I hope Ni No Kuni changes that

riderz13371 said:
1) Uncharted series
2) God of War series (I know there's only been 1 game but I'm sure I'll love Ascension so I'm considering it to be a series)
3) Gran Turismo 5 (Not as good as I expected but nonetheless nothing short of epic)
4) inFamous series ( I know they aren't amazing but I just love Sucker Punch)
5) The Last of Us (I KNOW I'll like it)

I hope you let us choose games that haven't been out yet lol.


no lol  I'll hold the same contest as the next gen consoles hit to have one final contest for this gen.



Tyler Durden and Jack Returning in Fight Club 2
 http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/23/fight-club-2-chuck-palahniuk_n_5614329.html   

An Unbiased Review                Breaking News!  Naughty Dog Third Party!          

Around the Network
Also I got a question. If someone picks Uncharted series and then another person picks just Uncharted 2 do the votes get counted separately?

A Fire Rises.

Vizioneck.com