Check out my Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePSXcollector
If Sony starts of with some prime exclusives and doesn't launch late with a competitive price they will have no major issue with Microsoft. I am sure people were left with a better taste in their mouths from Sony than they were from Microsofts start. People will also treasure that they will finally have cross chat and wont have to pay for Xbox Live to play COD.
PS4 85 Million
Wii U 60 Million
- Nintendo Switch Will Be Available In ?Limited Supply? At GameStop For Walk In Customers On Launch Day
- Xbox Scorpio?s True Power Could Be Exhibited By 2018 and 2019 Games, Says Analyst
- Killzone 5 Leaked By Dutch Newspaper ? Rumor
- Mass Effect Andromeda May Be A Longer Game Than Mass Effect 3, Director Suggests
- Dead Rising 4 Launching On Steam on March 14
- Watch This Official Unboxing Of A Nintendo Switch
- Hidden Folks: Guide To Finding Hidden Stuff
- Dragon Evolution Hack, Cheats, Tips and Guide
- Dead Venture Hack Coins
Great Q... If you would of said Halo i say Xbox but my vote goes to PS4!!!!!
You are the first Halo Nintendo lover i met.
I've met one before. Rare, but yes I've met one. Congrats on your first time having your meeting a halo/mario fanboy cherry popped. :)
Anyways this thread is a bit early but i'll take a stab
WiiU - 60m
PS4 - 110m
720 - 80m