Forums - Gaming Discussion - (SE, The World Will Get Answer on FFXHD Soon)Famitsu will have a “surprise scoop” on a “long awaited title,” “Huge Capcom Project” and Sony Computer Entertainment interview

Next week’s issue of Famitsu will have a “surprise scoop” on a “long awaited title,” the back-pages of this week’s issue teases.  

“The silence is broken on a long awaited title,” reads the magazine. “Information will be revealed at last.”

Additionally, the magazine will also have a “Huge Capcom Project” and Sony Computer Entertainment interview.

 

http://gematsu.com/2013/01/surprise-scoop-on-long-awaited-title-in-next-famitsu

http://www.takuchat.com/surprise-scoop-on-long-awaited-title-in-next-famitsu/

http://gamingeverything.com/36924/famitsu-teases-huge-capcom-project-long-awaited-secret-title/

 


Square Enix Europe has told a fan on Twitter that “the world will get answers soon” on Final Fantasy X HD. “We promise,” they added.

The PlayStation 3 and PS Vita update was first announced at Sony’s Tokyo Game Show press conference in 2011. Since then, we’ve only seen a small series of non-news.

Similarly, earlier this week, when pressed for information on Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Square Enix Europe said the game is “still currently in development,” and that while there are “no dates to announce at this time,” they will “keep you informed.”

http://gematsu.com/2013/01/the-world-will-get-answers-soon-on-final-fantasy-x-hd



Around the Network

Unless the Capcom title is Breath of Fire, I'm not interested.



Godchild1020 said:

Next week’s issue of Famitsu will have a “surprise scoop” on a “long awaited title,” the back-pages of this week’s issue teases.  

“The silence is broken on a long awaited title,” reads the magazine. “Information will be revealed at last.”

Additionally, the magazine will also have a “Huge Capcom Project” and Sony Computer Entertainment interview.

 

http://gematsu.com/2013/01/surprise-scoop-on-long-awaited-title-in-next-famitsu

http://www.takuchat.com/surprise-scoop-on-long-awaited-title-in-next-famitsu/

http://gamingeverything.com/36924/famitsu-teases-huge-capcom-project-long-awaited-secret-title/

 

"Famitsu promises two big scoops for next week’s issue. The first is some sort of “huge Capcom project”. "

This could be anything, Dragon's Dogma 2, Dead Rising 3 or Mega Man Legends 3.

"The second, slightly less clear, is a long-awaited game that has been kept quiet. Next week, “information on that title becomes clear at last.”

If it's not related to Capcom, I think it will be the Last Guardian or Final Fantasy Versus 13 and if it is related to Capcom, Mega Man Legends 3. All 3 titles are long awaited and have been quiet ever since their reveal.

Legends 3 was canceled.  And it's been reiterated over and over again that there's no chance of it being un-canceled, as recently as last week.  So scratch that one off the list.



 

it's more than likely FF v XIII

 

mM
two scoop of dlc :)

Around the Network
FFvsXIII details would be awesome, maybe it could show at playstation destination

sperrico87 said:

Legends 3 was canceled.  And it's been reiterated over and over again that there's no chance of it being un-canceled, as recently as last week.  So scratch that one off the list.

It could still be Mega Man related, but right now everything is pointing towards Dead Rising 3 for the Huge Capcom game and Final Fantasy V13 for the Long awaited title.

http://www.neoseeker.com/news/21850-dead-rising-3-is-in-development-not-surprisingly-as-online-resume-outs-unreleased-cinematic/

http://gematsu.com/2013/01/surprise-scoop-on-long-awaited-title-in-next-famitsu



While both Final fantasy Versus XIII and The Last Guardian are complete speculation when it comes to the rumoured game, I am still hoping that it is indeed one of them. I hate getting my hopes up for stuff like this and I usually don't get my hopes up, but I'm not sure I can help it this time. I really, really want to see more on Final Fantasy Versus XIII and The Last Guardian.



shuraiya said:

Unless the Capcom title is Breath of Fire, I'm not interested.


THIS



Around the Network
Sounds interesting =D unfortunately scoops like this tend to be disappointing ^^

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.