Forums - Gaming Discussion - It's time to chose a console king! All hail the king!

So because the ps2 died It's time to chose a new king:

Wii: The leader of this  gen and the most profitable, sales are slowing down but with the wii mini coming  they will rise again.

x360:  Second, good profits regained the losses of the xbox and big jump in marketshare.

Ps3: The  shame of the royal family, last and lost most of it's money, no king material here

So through logic deduction and consolescience it's clear that the wii is the new king. ALL HAIL THE WII



Around the Network
PlatformYearly (change)Total
PS3 11,888,848 (-16%) 72,396,583
X360 10,480,509 (-24%) 74,249,953
Wii 5,130,531 (-56%) 98,794,054

 

PS3 599,500 (-22%) 72,396,583
X360 421,815 (-48%) 74,249,953
WiiU 238,530 (-39%) 2,448,408
Wii 202,795 (-39%) 98,794,054

Any way you slice it!



Watch this space - counting down to the GOTG soon

pezus said:
PlatformYearly (change)Total
PS3 11,888,848 (-16%) 72,396,583
X360 10,480,509 (-24%) 74,249,953
Wii 5,130,531 (-56%) 98,794,054

 

PS3 599,500 (-22%) 72,396,583
X360 421,815 (-48%) 74,249,953
WiiU 238,530 (-39%) 2,448,408
Wii 202,795 (-39%) 98,794,054

Any way you slice it!

Agreed



___________

The corporations generousity is only as good as their marketshare isn't.

PS3 had better deals. Now X1 priced dropped in UK, has constant sales and free game giveaways. PS4....raised prices in Canada. ;)

 

What's the point of this?

PS3 is the Prince Harry of gaming lol



___________

The corporations generousity is only as good as their marketshare isn't.

PS3 had better deals. Now X1 priced dropped in UK, has constant sales and free game giveaways. PS4....raised prices in Canada. ;)

 

Around the Network
The same point of the other thread

sales2099 said:
pezus said:
PlatformYearly (change)Total
PS3 11,888,848 (-16%) 72,396,583
X360 10,480,509 (-24%) 74,249,953
Wii 5,130,531 (-56%) 98,794,054

 

PS3 599,500 (-22%) 72,396,583
X360 421,815 (-48%) 74,249,953
WiiU 238,530 (-39%) 2,448,408
Wii 202,795 (-39%) 98,794,054

Any way you slice it!

Agreed


Lol, you underlined 360! Hilarious. Are you trying to say 360 is the king? It's not the king in total numbers, not in current sales, and it has never taken 1st for a year in sales. No way that is king material



Watch this space - counting down to the GOTG soon

It was first last year ;)

sales2099 said:

PS3 is the Prince Harry of gaming lol

Infinite parties! Lol, I agree. Wii is Prince William, whose lifeI predict will follow Wii's sales pattern. He's living in 2007/8 right now, but what happens in 2011/12/13?



Watch this space - counting down to the GOTG soon

Around the Network
pezus said:
sales2099 said:
pezus said:
PlatformYearly (change)Total
PS3 11,888,848 (-16%) 72,396,583
X360 10,480,509 (-24%) 74,249,953
Wii 5,130,531 (-56%) 98,794,054

 

PS3 599,500 (-22%) 72,396,583
X360 421,815 (-48%) 74,249,953
WiiU 238,530 (-39%) 2,448,408
Wii 202,795 (-39%) 98,794,054

Any way you slice it!

Agreed


Lol, you underlined 360! Hilarious. Are you trying to say 360 is the king? It's not the king in total numbers, not in current sales, and it has never taken 1st for a year in sales. No way that is king material

? Just sayign if it cant beat 360 now then no way is there a point in it beating Wii.

Your a 3rd palce contender masquerading as 1st. Now thats hilarious.



___________

The corporations generousity is only as good as their marketshare isn't.

PS3 had better deals. Now X1 priced dropped in UK, has constant sales and free game giveaways. PS4....raised prices in Canada. ;)