"Last week, during a Pokemon commercial, a new announcement on the Pokemon series was teased for Jan 8. But today the official Pokemon site itself has updated, formally confirming that there will be an important announcement on Jan 8 2013 in Japan. It tells fans to bookmark the page to prepare for the update next week.
Sounds like there's going to be a new game? Could this finally be the 3DS Pokemon announcement?"
In Japan, in the Anime, theyre about to finish the Unova League.
Finishing the League usually means that a new generation isnt far away, the problem is it seems like theyre continuing the B/W saga on with some N series.
I predict Pokemon Snap WiiU/3DS. Or Gen 3 Remakes!
- Destiny 2 Will Feature ?Awesome New Story?, ?Thoughtful Innovations?
- Switch Likely To Be Second Console Of Choice Over Scorpio For Most; Will Sell As Much As 3DS: Pachter
- Dragon Quest Heroes 2 New Trailer Stars Terry and Carver
- Gran Turismo Sport New Screenshots Look Absolutely Gorgeous
- The Last of Us: Part 2 Is Going To Be Amazing, Says Naughty Dog President
- Dark Souls 3: The Ringed City Darkeater Midir Boss Guide ? How to Defeat
- Dark Souls 3: The Ringed City Slave Knight Gael Boss Guide ? How to Defeat, Combat Tips
- Dark Souls 3: The Ringed City Halflight, Spear of the Church Boss Guide ? How to Defeat
- Persona 5 Confidants Guide ? Where to Find, Ranks, Abilities, Presents
If its Gen VI expect a late 2013/early 2014 release.
Hoping more for a Pokemon Stadium-esque Wii U game.
3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700
But anyway I think it's going to be the Wii U version of Pokemon Battle Revolution for generation 5. I would hope for a 3DS Pokemon RPG though.
Alexandrite Mario pokingdom and Spinel Luigi pokosthouse.
Unlikely, but possible: Pokemon Gen VI
What everybody wants, but won't get: Pokemmo