I finally caved and just ordered a proper Dyson vacuum. I don't think the WiiU could suck more than it?
I was tempted to buy the Wii U myself but it was all hype. I'll wait until after the other consoles come to make that decision. Smartest couple hundred dollars I've ever saved. I played my friends WIi U and decided that it definitely wasnt a must have.
- Destiny 2 Features PS4 Exclusive Content Till Fall 2018
- Overwatch?s Orisa Now Available in Competitive Play
- Zelda Mobs Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (Gibdos and Darknuts)
- Undertale Mod 1.10.2/1.8.9 for Minecraft
- Fence Overhaul Mod 1.10.2/1.8.9
- Destiny Age of Triumph is Live, Patch Notes Released
- Immortal Redneck Interview: Procedural Violence in Egypt
- Chicken Scream: Tips and Tricks Guide: Hints, Cheats, and Strategies
- Breakout Ninja: Tips and Tricks Guide: Hints, Cheats, and Strategies
I love mine. It's not a must have console, yet. I still give it tons of attention, though. Not really a console you need if you have a PS3 or 360, though. Was hoping for an OP with some actual content, though.
Thats probably the reason I feel exactly the way I do. The warning about Nintendos plans for the Wii U was that they were going for an audience that was already satisfied. Unless those fans are true Nintendo fans I doubt we'll be seeing it.
Playstation = The Beast from the East
Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS