Capcom says: We are looking forward and not backward with regards to WiiU.
Capcom promotes: Monster Hunter Tri upgrade?
Something sounds... unright.
01000110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01001001 01111001 01101111 01101100 01100001 01101000 00100001 00100000 01000110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01000101 01110100 01100101 01110010 01101110 01101001 01110100 01111001 00100001 00100000
I think, besides Nintendo developed games, Capcom takes the biggest share in my collection. I know people like to hate on them because they release a lot of ports, but they've never done anything wrong to me. When there's a new Capcom game, I always watch with interest. I'm glad they aren't releasing ports of PS360 games that have obviously started development before WiiU was announced, I don't see why anyone would expect them to appear.
Good job Capcom! Bring on the new games!
- Phil Spencer Teases Microsoft?s E3 Games Line-up, ?Creativity And Diversity This Year Is Fantastic?
- Prey Review ? Bethesda Not Sending Out Early Review Copies
- Forza Horizon 3 PC To Receive Improved PC Performance, Additional Graphics Options And More Next Month
- Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Gets Brand New Gameplay Trailer
- Xbox One Backwards Compatibility List Gets Even Better, Dead Space 2 And Dead Space 3 Now Added
- Dawn of War 3 Escalation Phases Guide ? Understanding Escalation Phases, Tips and Strategies
- God of War?s Story Will Take Place Well Before The First Vikings
- Tales from the Borderlands Headlines Sony?s PS Plus Offerings For The Month Of May
- Xbox Boss Phil Spencer Already Has A Scorpio At Home, Even 10 Year Old Xbox 360 Games Will Benefit From It
What classifies as a late port for Capcom? Devil May Cry has not been released yet, it is fair game? Lost Planet 3? Resident Evil 6 is just a few months old, could they make RE6 gold edition for the Wii U?