Forums - General Discussion - If Aliens where to come and capture us tomorrow would you be their pets or food?.Also why would they come in the first place?

Ok so lets say Aliens where to come and attack us tomorrow. After a long ass battle we lose they take us over and capture us.

Now to the question!. Would you be more happy to be their food or to be their pets?.

And no the is no 3rd option of running and fighting as in this case we have already done that and lost  .



Around the Network
So be eaten or be pampered till you die? I would rather be eaten and free than die a captive in a utopia.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

zero129 said:

Ok so lets say Aliens where to come and attack us tomorrow. After a long ass battle we lose they take us over and capture us.

Now to the question!. Would you be more happy to be their food or to be their pets?.

And no the is no 3rd option of running and fighting as in this case we have already done that and lost  .


there isn't really a whole lot of eatin in humans, I would think they'd probably be more interested in learning our methods of farming if they are spending the energy to fly accross the galaxy because they're hungry. Could offer a trade, lovely cattle in exchange for warp technology.... I've put too much thought into this havn't I ? :D



ganoncrotch said:
zero129 said:

Ok so lets say Aliens where to come and attack us tomorrow. After a long ass battle we lose they take us over and capture us.

Now to the question!. Would you be more happy to be their food or to be their pets?.

And no the is no 3rd option of running and fighting as in this case we have already done that and lost  .


there isn't really a whole lot of eatin in humans, I would think they'd probably be more interested in learning our methods of farming if they are spending the energy to fly accross the galaxy because they're hungry. Could offer a trade, lovely cattle in exchange for warp technology.... I've put too much thought into this havn't I ? :D

Yes you have -_- xD .

We cant trade with them cos they are a race that only believes in conqureing and capturing their slaves and using them for pets or eating them, plus they dont farm as they just go across the galaxy taking over and eating or capturing other races .



I would be a pet. Getting pampered for the rest of my life. Not work, no responsibility, free food and shelter. Get let out to do ma business. Get to sleep with girls so they can have more pets to sell. Sounds good to me

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

Quite simply either enslave us or become our allies, they're not going to come from light years away just to eat us and let's say life in the universe is actually quite common there would be regulations for them to follow. Most common thought we would be a case study.



Serious_frusting said:
I would be a pet. Getting pampered for the rest of my life. Not work, no responsibility, free food and shelter. Get let out to do ma business. Get to sleep with girls so they can have more pets to sell. Sounds good to me

I know right. Who the hell wouldnt want to be a pet? you get all that plus maybe for us humans maybe we would get lots of video games and films for free to keep us in our boxes and make sure where happy



betacon said:

Quite simply either enslave us or become our allies, they're not going to come from light years away just to eat us and let's say life in the universe is actually quite common there would be regulations for them to follow. Most common thought we would be a case study.

for us to be a case study we would have to not know they were watching, if they slammed down on every planet in the middle of the capital cities and watched what other races and species done then all they would ever see is planets getting their biggest guns and bombs and nuking their cameras or watchtowers :D Free minded species tend to not like being monitored.



If I was eaten I would at least want to be killed quickly like the people in the newer version of War of the Worlds.

Around the Network
What about sex slave?