Are you prepared to spend 7 dollars on a gallon of milk?
Nintendo Network ID: Flanneryaug
Friend Code: 4699 - 6552 - 3671
Add me! :)
- Call of Duty: WWII Mutliplayer Info ? Divisions, War Mode and Headquarters Revealed
- Stardock CEO Clarifies Switch Comments : I Love It As A Gamer, But Our Games Are Based On PC Architecture
- Call of Duty: WWII Private Multiplayer Beta Confirmed
- Call of Duty: WWII Reveal Trailer is Here, Features ?Actual In-Game Footage?
- Alien Isolation 2 Rumor May Not Be True After All
- Quake Champions New Video Showcases New Map- Ruins of Sarnath Arena
- Vivendi Will Attempt Hostile Takeover Of Ubisoft This Year- Report
- Prey Will Have Post Launch DLC, Game Will Require Multiple Playthroughs To See All Alien Powers
- Resident Evil 7?s Not A Hero DLC Will See Chris Redfield Handle Differently From Ethan
I understand colonial architecture can all kind of blend together and start to look very similar, but if nothing else it is important to be able to differentiate between at least these two buildings:
Either production costs need to come down or prices need to go up.
If someone ever makes Obama: The Video Game..that will be the biggest offender of all things in this world as we know it
"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"
Don't blame obama posts.
So we should blame everyone in Congress instead? How about we just blame those who vote for Congress instead. No. Any manager would tell you that blame goes to the top. He does not need to be a dictator to get the job done. You same people probably praised Bush Jr. during his presidency as well.
There is no reason for things to be this bad or put off for this long. Time for him to make an executive decision. If he is wrong then we can finally blame him. Hey! At least when we fall off the fiscal cliff without a parachute we will all have obamacare!