I tend to prefer sweet drinks, but straight men don't seem to be allowed to drink them, but Rum (or Whiskey) and Coke, along with Margeritas, seem to be the exception to that.
Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.
Nothing is more delicious than a Cuba Libre.
Nintendo and PC gamer
- Free Hack Tiny Guns add Coins, Unlock all Levels and more for Android and IOS
- Bicycle Quad Stunt Racing 3D Hack and Cheat for Money for Android & IOS
- Fantastic City Bus Parker 3 free Hack and Mod for Money for Android
- Euro Farm Simulator Beetroot Cheat & Hack free Money for Android & IOS
- Truck Wars America VS Russia Mod & Hack for Cash and Levels for Android
- Xtreme Turbo Drift Car Racing Hack add Cash, Unlock Levels and more
- Project Xbox Scorpio?s 12GB of Memory Puts No ?Technical Limit? For Games Development, Says Developer
- Spanish Retailer Possibly Reveals Xbox Scorpio?s Pricepoint ? Rumor
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 On Xbox Scorpio Will Deliver An Experience Like Never Before, Says Microsoft?s Major Nelson
Nintendo Network ID = itsJabby
For the harder stuff, I'm usually a Captain n' Coke kinda guy but lately I've been shifting more towards gin and tonic.
I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.