Why?? I can understand it may not be what the customer expected, but its only been out a month in my country. You cant judge a console in a few weeks, there will be more games on the horizon, and there must have been something that urged the person to buy it in the first place ( ie promise of future exclusives). I shelled out a fair amount of cash for mine and looked into it in great detail, i dont part with that amount of money for something i would get rid of in a few weeks. Could it be these people need to raise additional funds? ( then why buy one in the first place ) or is it the power of the impulse buy?
Another example is sporting equipment, they'll folk out big dollars for the best bike or kayak, use it once and store it or sell it off.
Probably got a 360 and most of the games they had on the Wii U plus more with the money they got for the trade in.
- Mass Effect Andromeda Gil Brodie Romance Guide ? How to Flirt, Trigger Romance Scene
- Mass Effect Andromeda Cora Harper Romance Guide ? How to Flirt, Romance Scene
- Mountain Climb Bicycle Rider Hack free Money and unlock all Levels
- Tank Robot Transformation Cheat codes for Coins and Levels
- Monster Trucks Action Race Cheat & Hack for Coins & Levels for Android
- Mountain Sniper: Army Kill Cheat & Mod for Gold Coins for Android & IOS
- Add Cash for Roadway Racer 2017. Free Hack and Cheat codes
- Crash of Cars free Hack add Gold Coins and Gems for Android
- Tiny Bombers Hack, Cheats, Tips and Guide
Probably got a 360 and all the games they had on the Wii U plus more with the money they got for the trade in.
Thats my point, why not just buy a 360 in the first place?? oh well i suppose its a sell for Nintendo so shouldnt complain.
Impulse buyers, Nintendo makes profit assuming they bought a game, the store makes profit and the buyer saves money, all have a win win.. part from Skippy the impulse shopper
www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.