Just post what your thoughts and opinions are on what you think the biggest issues or obstacles Nintendo will be facing going into next generation.
-low western software output
-difficulty in reaching expanded markets
Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. " thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."
Pippin 2 confirmed.
- Project Prelude Rune Announced, A New Square RPG Headed By Tales Series Producer
- Nintendo and John Cena Partner Up For New Living Room Nintendo Switch Demo
- NieR Automata New Trailer Shows Off The Game?s Unique Weapons
- Disgaea 5 Launches On Nintendo Switch On May 23
- Halo Wars 2 Firefight Guide ? Energy Collection, Objective, Tips and Strategies
- Phil Spencer Praises Horizon Zero Dawn, ?Best Gen Yet? for Xbox
- Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy PlayStation 4 Exclusivity Confirmed By PlayStation Ireland
- The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ Delayed for Nintendo Switch
- Nintendo Switch Pro Controller Lasts 40 Hours On A Single Charge
Hype (both continuing to build then to maintain)
3rd party support.
Making their online more robust for heavily online focused games.
One more thing to complete my year = senran kagura localization =D
Nintendo Network ID: Flanneryaug
Friend Code: 4699 - 6552 - 3671
Add me! :)