Just post what your thoughts and opinions are on what you think the biggest issues or obstacles Nintendo will be facing going into next generation.
-low western software output
-difficulty in reaching expanded markets
Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. " thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."
Pippin 2 confirmed.
- Nintendo Switch Sales In Japan Outpacing PS4 Sales
- True Meanings Behind These Confusing Video Game Endings
- Persona 5 Reviews Roundup- Stealing Critics? Hearts
- PlayStation Plus Games For April Announced; Include Drawn To Death And More
- PlayerUnknown?s Battlegrounds Guide ? Where to Find the Best Loot, Spawn Points
- Top Questions You Should Ask Yourself Before Buying the Next Hyped Up Game
- Heroes of the Storm 2.0 Update Changes Progression, Introduces Loot Chests
- PlayerUnknown?s Battlegrounds Equipment Guide ? Healing Items, Backpacks, Vests, Helmets, Attachments
- Surf World Series New Trailer Shows Off Gameplay Extensively
Hype (both continuing to build then to maintain)
3rd party support.
Making their online more robust for heavily online focused games.
One more thing to complete my year = senran kagura localization =D
Nintendo Network ID: Flanneryaug
Friend Code: 4699 - 6552 - 3671
Add me! :)