Forums - Sony Discussion - Just got PlayStation 24" 3D LED Display Bundle

Today in Canada is Boxing Day and the bundle is 99 bucks which i thought is a good price for the bundle, i heard some of these tvs have issues so i got two years warranty for 20 bucks ( i can add one more year fo 10 i am not sure if i should do it )

has anyone here has this TV and if yes do you have any problem with it

 



Around the Network
It's far from the best TV around, but come on, a 3D display with glasses and a game for 100$? Great deal.

LemonSlice said:
It's far from the best TV around, but come on, a 3D display with glasses and a game for 100$? Great deal.


that's what i thought , so do you own the tv? if yes what do you think of it



I don't have it. I know it's basically a monitor, and hasn't got a remote, and is very glossy. But considering it's a 24" 1080p 240Hz 3D "monitor" with decent input lag and okay picture quality, that comes with a pair of glasses and a game, and even an HDMI cable, and costs only 100$... it's a great deal.

Don't know if a lot of people here have it. Where I live it is not for sale, so that doesn't help a lot. But for that price, it is unbeatable. You can relax about your choice, 100 bucks is hell cheap! A 3DS or Vita is more expensive than that. And with a game, glasses and a HDMI cable it was a sweet deal. If it was selling for this price here I would buy one. It's little (24''), but will serve you well and if you decide to upgrade to a bigger TV in some years you can put it in another room or even use as computer monitor.

I've a Samsung 3D TV and recommend you to try Killzone 3, Uncharted 3 and Super Stardust HD. These games have the best 3D effect, specially KZ3 that is simply beautiful in 3D.



Around the Network
I have it and I love it. It's a fantastic deal. The picture quality is great. I've been playing Assassin's Creed II in 3D on it and it looks stunning. My only complaint is the mediocre speaker quality. The lack of remote doesn't bother me since I just use the Wii U Gamepad.

That's an amazing deal. I would buy it as soon as I saw it for that price. It still costs 400 in the uk. Ridiculous really

LemonSlice said:
I don't have it. I know it's basically a monitor, and hasn't got a remote, and is very glossy. But considering it's a 24" 1080p 240Hz 3D "monitor" with decent input lag and okay picture quality, that comes with a pair of glasses and a game, and even an HDMI cable, and costs only 100$... it's a great deal.

The picture quality is actually far and above "okay". That's one of its strongest elements.

Where it faulters, however, is on black screen issues. I've owned upwards of six of these things, just based on the rate that they have periodic black screen hiccups, and the problem is very frustrating. Great design, you can buy a remote that works with it for very cheap, patented SimulView technology (allowing for two players to use the same screen in full when playing mutliplayer), the best 3D I've seen for gaming, and a stellar picture quality - but I wouldn't recommend it to people anymore. The defect is a killer.



                                                                                     

If I could find one for 100 ($150-160) I'd gobble it up in a heartbeat, sadly it's still like 400 here and pretty hard to find in stores anyway...

Amazing deal you got there! D:

Add me on Playstation Network and Nintendo Network: Bristow9091

Just make sure to put who you are in the message!

Around the Network
torok said:

Don't know if a lot of people here have it. Where I live it is not for sale, so that doesn't help a lot. But for that price, it is unbeatable. You can relax about your choice, 100 bucks is hell cheap! A 3DS or Vita is more expensive than that. And with a game, glasses and a HDMI cable it was a sweet deal. If it was selling for this price here I would buy one. It's little (24''), but will serve you well and if you decide to upgrade to a bigger TV in some years you can put it in another room or even use as computer monitor.

I've a Samsung 3D TV and recommend you to try Killzone 3, Uncharted 3 and Super Stardust HD. These games have the best 3D effect, specially KZ3 that is simply beautiful in 3D.


I have a 40 inch LCD in my living room and I am very happy with that and this is for my room and I thought i can try some 3d movies and games and I have all those games u mentioned.