Forums - Gaming Discussion - Let's build a Vgchartz team: Reviewers needed

If you guys know I try to write reviews on this website every once and a while called "An Unbias Review".  Obviously though I can not review every game so if anybody would like we could try building a review team here on vgchartz.  We could assign people with different games through out the year.  The only thing i ask is if we are going to do this, I will hand pick these people off of their history here on vgchartz. I don't want some bias person reviewing games just to hype up an exclusive.  I want them to be honest about their experience and of course, good writing skills.  Different games will be reviewed differently but for the most part each game will be reviewed on 4 to 5 different categories and then overall would be the average of those 5 categories. Example posted below.

Gameplay-8/10
Story-9/10
Specific Genre(Fighting, platforming, FPS, or whatever the genre of that game is)10/10
Multiplayer-7/10
Graphics-9/10

Overall-8.6


Anyways if we get enough people involved we could review a lot of different games through out the year instead of a few.  Hey maybe we can even get on the metacriic list ;) lol  Anyways post below if anybody is interested.



Tyler Durden and Jack Returning in Fight Club 2
 http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/23/fight-club-2-chuck-palahniuk_n_5614329.html   

An Unbiased Review                Breaking News!  Naughty Dog Third Party!          

Around the Network
i use to be a good writer back in highschool, but now not so much. and i currently am out of a console.

lov the idea though.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
i use to be a good writer back in highschool, but now not so much. and i currently am out of a console.

lov the idea though.


Your a great riter!



man-bear-pig said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
i use to be a good writer back in highschool, but now not so much. and i currently am out of a console.

lov the idea though.


Your a great riter!


as are you. gohead and join jwood if he'll hhave you.



im new here but would love to help i have a lot of 3ds games, i think it's a great idea so that people who come here can get an honest view on the games, it'0s really sickening reading people bash games just because of bias, anyway i'm here haha

Around the Network
shiackz said:
im new here but would love to help i have a lot of 3ds games, i think it's a great idea so that people who come here can get an honest view on the games, it'0s really sickening reading people bash games just because of bias, anyway i'm here haha


What 3DS games do you have? and yes it is sickening lol



Tyler Durden and Jack Returning in Fight Club 2
 http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/23/fight-club-2-chuck-palahniuk_n_5614329.html   

An Unbiased Review                Breaking News!  Naughty Dog Third Party!          

Doesn't VG already have a review team?

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
i use to be a good writer back in highschool, but now not so much. and i currently am out of a console.

lov the idea though.


You dont have any consoles or PC at the moment?



Tyler Durden and Jack Returning in Fight Club 2
 http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/23/fight-club-2-chuck-palahniuk_n_5614329.html   

An Unbiased Review                Breaking News!  Naughty Dog Third Party!          

JayWood2010 said:
shiackz said:
im new here but would love to help i have a lot of 3ds games, i think it's a great idea so that people who come here can get an honest view on the games, it'0s really sickening reading people bash games just because of bias, anyway i'm here haha


What 3DS games do you have? and yes it is sickening lol


i have code  of princes, mario kart 7, ghost recon ,metal gear solid3 , kid  icarus(my favorite game), final fantasy teahrythm,rythm thief ,street fighter 3d, star fox 3d , resident evil(about  to play the co-op mode) and from e-shop , i have sakura samurai, pushmo,mighty swithc force  , crimson shroud,liberation maiden ,the ambasador  games, four swords aniversary edition, and some of dsiware



Around the Network

Lol, at the original post. Unbiased, right. Anyways the site has a bunch of random dudes doing reviews already, they just moved to gamer review. I have not read one review this site ever did anyways because they hired guys like seece.

 

Also autocorrect sucks.



Paintball The True First Person Shooter!!!!