Forums - Sales Discussion - Christmas 2012 is over. Microsoft and Nintendo were dominating...

... just like the Christmasses before it.

We should not judge PSV after its first Christmas since Chirstmas is mainly geared toward Microsoft and Nintendo.



Around the Network
Galaki said:

... just like the Christmasses before it.

We should not judge PSV after its first Christmas since Chirstmas is mainly geared toward Microsoft and Nintendo.


Xbox was only just outselling the PS3, and other then the 3ds, nintendo wasn't dominating



007BondAgent said:

Xbox was only just outselling the PS3, and other then the 3ds, nintendo wasn't dominating

I see... you're agreeing with me.



Stores are still open on Christmas Eve. Anything could happen.

NINTENDOMINATION and MICROSOMINATION!

Join the new subreddit: www.reddit.com/r/VGChartz
Around the Network
007BondAgent said:
Galaki said:

... just like the Christmasses before it.

We should not judge PSV after its first Christmas since Chirstmas is mainly geared toward Microsoft and Nintendo.


Xbox was only just outselling the PS3, and other then the 3ds, nintendo wasn't dominating


Lol



Dont Think...


televandalist Animated Gif on Giphy

 

A New Day....

It wasn't domination at all like last year.

 

 

Microsoft always wins the holiday. Sony always wins the year. Nintendo is well...Nintendo.

007BondAgent said:
Galaki said:

... just like the Christmasses before it.

We should not judge PSV after its first Christmas since Chirstmas is mainly geared toward Microsoft and Nintendo.


Xbox was only just outselling the PS3, and other then the 3ds, nintendo wasn't dominating


I would say for a console that has had two good games all year the amount Wii is selling is pretty fantastic



Hardcore=elitist casuals

Prediction: PS4 will be more powerful and cheaper than XBOX ONE

Around the Network
So how many flags did MS and Nintendo capture? Then we can figure out if they were dominating.