Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon.com help?

  • 1

I'm gonna buy Sly 4 Thieves In Time from Amazon.com and it says that it will take like 9-16 days to come to Sweden.

And it's all like $59.99 ~ $60.00 and in Sweden it's the same price, just that it comes out 27th March.

I think to get it like 15 February is ALOT better.

So do you think personally I should buy it from Amazon to Sweden?



Around the Network
aimancooper said:

I'm gonna buy Sly 4 Thieves In Time from Amazon.com and it says that it will take like 9-16 days to come to Sweden.

And it's all like $59.99 ~ $60.00 and in Sweden it's the same price, just that it comes out 27th March.

I think to get it like 15 February is ALOT better.

So do you think personally I should buy it from Amazon to Sweden?

The US version yes since the PS3 and the game itself doesnt have region lock. But why order it now o.o?



You should wait something like Sly 4 will drop in price very fast.

Won't the shipping charge be expensive?

GUYS.
1. I'm not gonna buy it now, I'm gonna buy it in 21 january because - well, if you preorder you get a Paraglide, a Sanzaru Paraglide and a Diving Suit for Murray. :D
2. Ocelot, i've waited since 2005. No, bitch.
3. No, it's free if you buy something for over $25

Around the Network
Thunderbuddies

I preordered a game from amazon months before it was due out and when it was time for it to be released the price dropped and they only charged me the dropped price

PSme said:
I preordered a game from amazon months before it was due out and when it was time for it to be released the price dropped and they only charged me the dropped price


If I order it now and when it releases the price goes down will they just take the new price money or what?



aimancooper said:
PSme said:
I preordered a game from amazon months before it was due out and when it was time for it to be released the price dropped and they only charged me the dropped price


If I order it now and when it releases the price goes down will they just take the new price money or what?

If you pre-order from Amazon and anything changes, then that change will be automatically applied to your order.

For instance, I pre-ordered Killzone 3 because Amazon had a $10 credit promotion.  Shortly before release, they changed it to $20 credit and changed my pre-order to that without me having to do anything.  I also got the new pre-order bonus, which was some maps or something.   You'll never have to cancel and then re-order anything.  Though, that being said, I would still check before it shipped and make sure there isn't a mistake.

Of course, mistakes aren't all bad.  I once got a $50 credit from Amazon after I complained because I had three games in a row ordered under "release day arrival" come a day late each.  They'll take care of most screw-ups.



Around the Network
pokoko said:
aimancooper said:
PSme said:
I preordered a game from amazon months before it was due out and when it was time for it to be released the price dropped and they only charged me the dropped price


If I order it now and when it releases the price goes down will they just take the new price money or what?

If you pre-order from Amazon and anything changes, then that change will be automatically applied to your order.

For instance, I pre-ordered Killzone 3 because Amazon had a $10 credit promotion.  Shortly before release, they changed it to $20 credit and changed my pre-order to that without me having to do anything.  I also got the new pre-order bonus, which was some maps or something.   You'll never have to cancel and then re-order anything.  Though, that being said, I would still check before it shipped and make sure there isn't a mistake.

Of course, mistakes aren't all bad.  I once got a $50 credit from Amazon after I complained because I had three games in a row ordered under "release day arrival" come a day late each.  They'll take care of most screw-ups.


that's fucking awesome



  • 1