Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros Favorite Characters!(With A Poll!)

Favorite Character of the Original 8?

Mario
Yoshi
Pikachu
Samus
Fox
DK
Kirby
Link
One of the Secret 4!


Who are your favorite characters in Super Smash Bros Installments? HOW come he/she is your favorite? Discuss

Also the poll only has 10 options so thats why i said original 8!



                                           ★ My Mains For Super Smash Bros for WiiU/3DS ★

My FC (3DS) 1306 5037 7692

 

Bets⇒  Wins: 9 Losses: 2

Pavolink~ I lose if SSB 3DS sells less than 200k FW in japan. We all kno i already won Very Easily though :)

Around the Network
It says with a poll, but I see no poll. :(

For variety of gameplay, I love playing Ness. His movements and attacks are so unique that playing with him is always a quirky experience.

I love playing as all of the original characters in the original SSB, but Ness probably takes the cake.

wfz said:
It says with a poll, but I see no poll. :(



For variety of gameplay, I love playing Ness. His movements and attacks are so unique that playing with him is always a quirky experience.



I love playing as all of the original characters in the original SSB, but Ness probably takes the cake.

Your poll is up now lol! Srry was making and ness was my second most used after mario of course



                                           ★ My Mains For Super Smash Bros for WiiU/3DS ★

My FC (3DS) 1306 5037 7692

 

Bets⇒  Wins: 9 Losses: 2

Pavolink~ I lose if SSB 3DS sells less than 200k FW in japan. We all kno i already won Very Easily though :)



New Smash, New Mains

Werewolf Bar Mitzvah, Spooky Scary

tbone51 said:


Your poll is up now lol! Srry was making and ness was my second most used after mario of course


I had added a paragraph saying how much fun I had playing as Mario as well, but I deleted it and just focused on Ness.

I love landing Mario's cyclone and UP+B jump attack. So satisfying to feel all those hits. And his throws were really awesome too! All of the characters' hits felt so satisfying (POW!) in the original SSB, which is something I miss.



Around the Network
I never owned the original SSB, I only played it at a friend's house. My fav was Pikachu.

My 3DS Friend code is 0877-1237-2177 ...ADD ME! :D

wfz said:



tbone51 said:


Your poll is up now lol! Srry was making and ness was my second most used after mario of course





I had added a paragraph saying how much fun I had playing as Mario as well, but I deleted it and just focused on Ness.
I love landing Mario's cyclone and UP+B jump attack. So satisfying to feel all those hits. And his throws were really awesome too! All of the characters' hits felt so satisfying (POW!) in the original SSB, which is something I miss.

↓Tbone↓
I use mario every game but SSBB made me play so many characters. I favor Kirby, Ness, and samus



                                           ★ My Mains For Super Smash Bros for WiiU/3DS ★

My FC (3DS) 1306 5037 7692

 

Bets⇒  Wins: 9 Losses: 2

Pavolink~ I lose if SSB 3DS sells less than 200k FW in japan. We all kno i already won Very Easily though :)

Original : Kirby and Link
Melee: Link, Mario and Fox
Brawl: Link, Mario, Ike and Wolf

I voted for Link since he's the character I mostly use and familiar with.

Out of the original 8 I'll have to say Samus. Mainly because she can load that very strong thunder ball thingy and then shoot it very quickly (unlike other power attacks where you usually need more timing.) Also love the Grapple Beam.

Fox would be a close second. Gotta love his fast attacks, high jumps, deflector and his Blaster.


Out of all characters though I would have to say Captain Falcon. His power attacks combined with his athletic skills makes a winning combo. Also, his moveset is as close to Ganondorf as it gets :P



Around the Network
original: mario, link
Melee: Link, samus
Brawl: Zelda, Lucas, Samus, Ganondorf, Falco, Luigi, Ike.

24 years playing games.

nintendo network ID: Teriolforce ADD ME!!

currently playing Planetside 2

i7 4770k, RAM 32 Gb 1800 mhz, AMD 7990 Ghz Edition, gigabyte z87 deluxe.