Forums - Gaming Discussion - Weekly Million(s) Sellers (Ending Dec 8th)


Hello Everyone, We here like to talk and chat whats on our minds, We all also like to see if our games sold as much as we wanted. Even games we dont like.
The point of the thread is for 2 things.
1. To celebrate what just passed the million mark in WW sales!
2. To guess what sells the Next Million the following week!

Rules are games only post for celebration are games to pass the next million mark, EX Grand theft auto IV for 360 passed 10mil mark or Uncharted 2 passed the 6mil mark!

With that it mind next week we should see Halo 4 pass the 6mil mark!

I will list but if (i will) miss any post it!

Lets Celebrate

Xbox360
9mil<<<<<< COD BLOPS2
3mil<<<<<< AC3
5mil<<<<<< Kinect Sports
10mil<<<<< GTA IV

3DS
4mil <<<<<< NSMB2

Wii U N/A
Vita N/A
Wii N/A
PSP N/A

PS3

6mil <<<<<< Uncharted 2
7mil <<<<<< COD BLOPS2
5mil <<<<<< FIFA13


Note
There are so many million(s) sellers next week
Obvious MK7 with 7mil, Just Dance 4 with 3mil, Nintendoland(maybe) 1mil, MK wii 33mil!!!

UPDATED
WII U
Currently#
0.91mil>>>>Nintendoland
0.81mil>>>>NSMBU


3DS
6.86mil>>>>MK7
2.93mil>>>>LoZ OoT remake
0.98mil>>>>Pokemon Rumble Blast
0.95mil>>>>KIU


DS
28.83mil>>>NSMB
5.53mil>>>>POKEMON BW2

WII

32.96mil>>>MK WII
30.77mil>>>WII Sports Resort
20.96mil>>>WII Fit Plus
7.97mil>>>>WII Party
6.93mil>>>>SMG2
5.94mil>>>>Zumba Fitness
2.87mil>>>>Just Dance 4

Xbox360

18.65mil>>>Kinect Adventure
9.12mil>>>>COD BLOPS2
5.91mil>>>>Halo 4
4.97mil>>>>AC2
0.97mil>>>>Dragon Age2
0.95mil>>>>Dishonored

PSV

0.85mil>>>>Uncharted Golden Abyss

PSP N/A

PS3

7.35mil>>>>COD BLOPS2
3.99mil>>>>Batman Arkham City
0.99mil>>>>One Piece Pirate Musuo
0.97mil>>>>Rachet and Clank: All 4 One
0.89mil>>>>NFS MW



                                           ★ My Mains For Super Smash Bros for WiiU/3DS ★

My FC (3DS) 1306 5037 7692

 

Bets⇒  Wins: 9 Losses: 2

Pavolink~ I lose if SSB 3DS sells less than 200k FW in japan. We all kno i already won Very Easily though :)

Around the Network
Hope every posts in this thread and keep it alive! I will do this only with WW sales so on fridays or saturdays when VGcharts updates i will too...

Discuss what games will hit the next million mark and list games i miss

Thank You

                                           ★ My Mains For Super Smash Bros for WiiU/3DS ★

My FC (3DS) 1306 5037 7692

 

Bets⇒  Wins: 9 Losses: 2

Pavolink~ I lose if SSB 3DS sells less than 200k FW in japan. We all kno i already won Very Easily though :)

i like the idea of this thread, but i dont know what to discuss in it or say. i feel it will end up being a thread for fanboy wars sadly

 The One and Only

VizionEck

I really forgot everyone is sleeping!!! Oh well good night! Make sure you all post now

                                           ★ My Mains For Super Smash Bros for WiiU/3DS ★

My FC (3DS) 1306 5037 7692

 

Bets⇒  Wins: 9 Losses: 2

Pavolink~ I lose if SSB 3DS sells less than 200k FW in japan. We all kno i already won Very Easily though :)

bananaking21 said:
i like the idea of this thread, but i dont know what to discuss in it or say. i feel it will end up being a thread for fanboy wars sadly

It shouldn't this is not a debate thread, this is to say what games are coming from your favorite (or if you like all) consoles that will sell the next mil mark. Anyone arguing in this thread has to be a troll because this aint for fighting! Its just facts...

Also Thanks for liking the idea i plan on doing this weekly



                                           ★ My Mains For Super Smash Bros for WiiU/3DS ★

My FC (3DS) 1306 5037 7692

 

Bets⇒  Wins: 9 Losses: 2

Pavolink~ I lose if SSB 3DS sells less than 200k FW in japan. We all kno i already won Very Easily though :)

Around the Network
tbone51 said:

bananaking21 said:
i like the idea of this thread, but i dont know what to discuss in it or say. i feel it will end up being a thread for fanboy wars sadly

It shouldn't this is not a debate thread, this is to say what games are coming from your favorite (or if you like all) consoles that will sell the next mil mark. Anyone arguing in this thread has to be a troll because this aint for fighting! Its just facts...

Also Thanks for liking the idea i plan on doing this weekly


ya update it weekly, but flame wars just happen :P it could be a thread about nuddles and for some reason a GT vs forza war can come up and take over the theard :P



 The One and Only

VizionEck

Yea your right, but i'll still post for the other 50% that'll stay on topic. We'll see tommorow how much problems this thread will create lmao!

                                           ★ My Mains For Super Smash Bros for WiiU/3DS ★

My FC (3DS) 1306 5037 7692

 

Bets⇒  Wins: 9 Losses: 2

Pavolink~ I lose if SSB 3DS sells less than 200k FW in japan. We all kno i already won Very Easily though :)

tbone51 said:
Yea your right, but i'll still post for the other 50% that'll stay on topic. We'll see tommorow how much problems this thread will create lmao!


when you qoute me keep what i said so i can know what you are replying to. and yeah update it when the new numbers come out



 The One and Only

VizionEck

bananaking21 said:



tbone51 said:
Yea your right, but i'll still post for the other 50% that'll stay on topic. We'll see tommorow how much problems this thread will create lmao!




when you qoute me keep what i said so i can know what you are replying to. and yeah update it when the new numbers come out

Tbone↓

No problem i'll update in a new thread, Also there will be alot next week so many close to the mark, Shocker both COD BLOPS2 might not make next week (maybe) but alot of nintendo games will i hope NSMBU makes it but i doubt it.



                                           ★ My Mains For Super Smash Bros for WiiU/3DS ★

My FC (3DS) 1306 5037 7692

 

Bets⇒  Wins: 9 Losses: 2

Pavolink~ I lose if SSB 3DS sells less than 200k FW in japan. We all kno i already won Very Easily though :)

Around the Network
I like the idea as well! But I think there's room for improvement; as it is right now it's kinda hard to see how much each game has sold. It took me a while to figure out how much it has sold. What about adding some sort of graphic over how many millions a game has sold, and in what week it passed that next million mark. I know several people around here uses tables to make things easier to understand and get an overview. It could be something like:

Halo 4: 6m 22 December

Or something like that... But in a table of course ^^

I hope my point comes across as... understandable at least ^^ I'm having a hard time expressing this in English :p AND you might wanna think about making this an "Official"-thread; but then you have to ask one of the mods permission first, I think, and you'd probably have to update it regularly...

But I definitely you should keep this running!!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.