* Just my opinions mirrored with yours, not saing you are wrong.
PS3-introduce 12GB model at $149, 250GB-$199, 500GB-$249
* Half Agree - PS3-12GB-$169, i believe a $149 would bring losses.
360-4GB-$149 w/Kinect-$199, 250GB-$249 w/Kinect-$299
* Agree - A 360-4GB-$149 is a lock, but w/Kinect-$230-250, i am not sure about a Kinect price cut
Wii-introduce Wii Mini at $79, original model-$99
* Half Agree - At holidays next year i can see a Wii-99$, but i believe this Wii-mini would be discontinued or replace the original model.
* Disagree - 3DS and XL would receive a price cut only if the yen-dollar situation gets better, and this price cut would be only to mirror the prices in Japan, so 3DS-$150, XL-$190
Vita-wifi-$179, 3G-$229 or discontinue 3G model and cut wifi to $199
* Half Agree - A Vita at 179 would bring massive losses, Vita-wifi-$200 minimum
* Maybe - Would be a waste of money from nintendo, i cant see the benefits, so DSi-$99, XL-$129
not sure if Wii U will get a price cut, possibly cut to $249/299 right before PS4/720 launch if they come out next year depending on there price, or maybe just have black friday/holiday deals. I would personally like it if they discontinued 8GB model and drop 32GB model to $279 but thats not likely. Which consoles do you think will get price cuts next year?
* Half Agree - A $249 WiiU would bring losses, so not happening, but i can see nintendo discontinue the 8GB model and have the 32GB model without a game bundle at $300 right before PS4 and NextBox launch.