Forums - Gaming Discussion - Beyond: Two Souls release date vs. PS4 launch date.

I've been thinking and I was wondering if anyone else thinks that maybe they won't talk about the Beyond release date because it may give too big of a hint as to when we'll see the PS4? I mean, if they come out and say it's Q1 or Q2 2013 than that makes it all the more likely for a fall 2013 PS4 release because you'll have GOW: ascension, The Last of US, AND Beyond coming out early 2013.

On the other hand, if you have them come out and say it's a Late 2013 launch that makes a spring 2014 PS4 launch.

Does that make sense to anyone but me?



Around the Network

Or maybe it won't tell is anything since Sony will be supporting PS3 for years to come?



I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

It's possible. Also it might be because Beyond is not close to being done and they don't want to give a date yet.

I guess we will have to wait and find out. I mean they have to give us a release date sooner or later so they can't just hold that off.

...or maybe Sony is more careful now with release dates so they don't havevto delay games later.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network
Didn't they mention it would be a spring release?

 photo Happy360ver2.png

HesAPooka said:

Or maybe it won't tell is anything since Sony will be supporting PS3 for years to come?

this



Also i hope they keep the console a surprise for E3 and other upcoming games too. Sony let's everything leak out these days and 90% of the stuff is already known before they show it. I remember E3 was so fun back in days or i was just young and naive. I guess they had this game and Watch Dogs that didn't leak out.

green_sky said:
Also i hope they keep the console a surprise for E3 and other upcoming games too. Sony let's everything leak out these days and 90% of the stuff is already known before they show it. I remember E3 was so fun back in days or i was just young and naive. I guess they had this game and Watch Dogs that didn't leak out.

It's so hard to keep a secret nowadays =P. Especially if it was for something as big as a new console announcement. 



Around the Network
riderz13371 said:
green_sky said:
Also i hope they keep the console a surprise for E3 and other upcoming games too. Sony let's everything leak out these days and 90% of the stuff is already known before they show it. I remember E3 was so fun back in days or i was just young and naive. I guess they had this game and Watch Dogs that didn't leak out.

It's so hard to keep a secret nowadays =P. Especially if it was for something as big as a new console announcement. 

I know but they act surprised on the stage when they unveil it even when everyone has seen it already. I remember skipping school back in 2005 or something when the current gen systems were announced. Next day at school was so full of buzz and talk. Now everyone just knows and goes meh.