It sucks because Youtube via the browser on Wii U was an absolute beast. I would be watching Team Five Star Dragon Ball Z Abridged on the TV right now and posting on Vgchartz with the pad. Now, there seems to be some sort of issue.
Guess I have to go back to watching Youtube via the PS3/360 styled Youtube app (which sucks regardless of platform).
Youtube apps suck. All of them. Even the ones on iOS.
The new one's pretty good. However, it took google 3 months (yeah, that's not a typo. 3 MONTHS.) to upgrade the YouTube app for iPhone 5.
I couldn't play my daughter's favorite planet song so she got mad :(
- Persona 5 Review ? GamesMaster Says ?Better Than Final Fantasy 15?, Awards 9.5/10
- Vikings: Wolves of Midgard Gets A Pretty Thrilling Launch Trailer
- Destiny: Xur Location And Items For March 24th, 2017
- Naughty Dog Developer Tries To Explain What Might Have Happened With Mass Effect Andromeda?s Animations
- Programming For PS4 Pro Took About 8% Of The Total Workload, According To Killing Floor 2 Developer
- GameStop Impressed With Xbox One Scorpio- ?It Will be A Gamer Friendly, Powerful Console?
- Mass Effect Andromeda Contagion Guide ? Locating Clues, Finding Ruth
- Zero Escape: The Nonary Games Review ? Two Compelling And Twisting Mysteries
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Attach Rate Almost 1:1, According To GameStop
It's a YouTube problem, not a Wii U problem.
Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League