Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Walking Dead: A TellTale series Metacritic: 95 so far

The Walking Dead got a retail release.  So far it has a 95 metacritic.  I'd say if you haven't picked it up as a download, now would be the time.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/the-walking-dead-a-telltale-games-series



Tyler Durden and Jack Returning in Fight Club 2
 http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/23/fight-club-2-chuck-palahniuk_n_5614329.html   

An Unbiased Review                Breaking News!  Naughty Dog Third Party!          

Around the Network
I'm probably gonna grab this when it goes on sale again on Steam.

Heard so many good things about this game!

BasilZero said:
I'm probably gonna grab this when it goes on sale again on Steam.

Heard so many good things about this game!


Def do that.  I bought my copy during the summer sale for I think $13



Tyler Durden and Jack Returning in Fight Club 2
 http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/23/fight-club-2-chuck-palahniuk_n_5614329.html   

An Unbiased Review                Breaking News!  Naughty Dog Third Party!          

Amazing game. Quite possibly my GOTY. Dishonored will have to really impress me to change my mind.

If you don't care for story, don't get this. The gameplay is just that of an overglorified point and click adventure. 

But in all honesty, this is the best story in a game period. I never thought playing a video game would get me to care about the characters as much as when reading a good book, but the walking dead managed it.



Looks good, but without an Android (rather silly that its not there honestly) or WiiU version in the planning, I won't be buying it.

I love TWD too.

Around the Network
As soon as I saw the 95 metascore, I bought it on Amazon. It should be coming to my front door tomorrow afternoon.

"No power in the 'verse can stop me."

superchunk said:
Looks good, but without an Android (rather silly that its not there honestly) or WiiU version in the planning, I won't be buying it.

I love TWD too.

Should have kept your PS3 and/or got an iPhone.

You're really missing out.



iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

    

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
superchunk said:
Looks good, but without an Android (rather silly that its not there honestly) or WiiU version in the planning, I won't be buying it.

I love TWD too.

Should have kept your PS3 and/or got an iPhone.

You're really missing out.

No I'm not. PS3 is done as far as I'm concerned and iHateApplesPolicies.

I could get it on PC I guess... but I just don't play games on PC. :/ #firstworldproblems



jamesmarkus87 said:
As soon as I saw the 95 metascore, I bought it on Amazon. It should be coming to my front door tomorrow afternoon.


Well I hope you enjoy it.  It's a good game.



Tyler Durden and Jack Returning in Fight Club 2
 http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/23/fight-club-2-chuck-palahniuk_n_5614329.html   

An Unbiased Review                Breaking News!  Naughty Dog Third Party!          

Around the Network
I just wished the graphics were grittier looking

___________

System defining games (over 70 on metacritic) not on the other. IMO these are the system sellers that matter. No amount of PS4 selling can take this away.

2013: Forza 5, Dead Rising 3, Killer Instinct > Killzone Shadowfall

2014: Titanfall, Sunset Overdrive, Project Spark, Forza Horizon 2, Master Chief Collection > Infamous SF, Drive Club, Little Big Planet 3, Last of Us (IMO lacking in content compared to MCC).