Forums - Sales Discussion - Little big Planet is HUGE flop, we need to squawk about it

25th October 2008 0 110,171 N/A 110,171
01st November 2008 1 206,099 87.1% 316,270
08th November 2008 2 253,652 23.1% 569,922
15th November 2008 3 141,145 -44.4% 711,067
22nd November 2008 4 112,317 -20.4% 823,384
29th November 2008 5 125,067 11.4% 948,451
06th December 2008 6 133,538 6.8% 1,081,989
13th December 2008 7 185,428 38.9% 1,267,417
20th December 2008 8 239,633 29.2% 1,507,050
27th December 2008 9 217,400 -9.3% 1,724,450
03rd January 2009 10 97,798 -55.0% 1,822,248


Kowen Vs Vita LTD Japan UP
PirateKing of vgc non-conformists

sony strategy thread
instagram: scrambles00
3ds friend code: 3325-2331-1567

Around the Network
Yawn... Sorry.... Huh?

Enough of these already. Lock.

Comedy genius right here!!

I'm not really here!

televandalist Animated Gif on Giphy

Link: Shipment History Since 1995

kowenicki said:
Yawn... Sorry.... Huh?

Enough of these already. Lock.

Comedy genius right here!!

It's too bad you don't recognize the similarity between the early weekly sales of a huge success and a current huge flop.

Go tend to your flock, your time is wasted here.



Kowen Vs Vita LTD Japan UP
PirateKing of vgc non-conformists

sony strategy thread
instagram: scrambles00
3ds friend code: 3325-2331-1567

N/m



X  

Xbox 360: X  Wii: X  Playstation 3: X

--------------------------------------------------------------Avatar of the Week-------------------------------------------------------------

X

Squawk!

Around the Network
ERRRR HEAVY BUNDLING DUUUUUUUHHHH

theprof00 said:
kowenicki said:
Yawn... Sorry.... Huh?

Enough of these already. Lock.

Comedy genius right here!!

It's too bad you don't recognize the similarity between the early weekly sales of a huge success and a current huge flop.

Go tend to your flock, your time is wasted here.


that doesn't mean the new titles will follow the same pattern. You could find a lot more games with early weekly sales that didn't follow that pattern.



ishiki said:
theprof00 said:
kowenicki said:
Yawn... Sorry.... Huh?

Enough of these already. Lock.

Comedy genius right here!!

It's too bad you don't recognize the similarity between the early weekly sales of a huge success and a current huge flop.

Go tend to your flock, your time is wasted here.


that doesn't mean the new titles will follow the same pattern. You could find a lot more games with early weekly sales that didn't follow that pattern.


Shhh. leave him to it. Genius I tell you. 



I'm not really here!

televandalist Animated Gif on Giphy

Link: Shipment History Since 1995

Wow, that low on opening week? Interesting. New IPs on PS3 are all about legs.

Around the Network
The slow burn effect.