Not my number one favorite title, but anyway:
Halo: Combat Evolved
- Elites are overpowered as fuck. Both their shields and their fire power.
- Hunters are underpowered as fuck. One pistol bullet in their back and they are dead.
- Shotgun works perfectly fine at middle range. Hard to find a point where the Assault Rifle actually gains an advantage over it.
- Pistols drop your shields (and kills you) with three bullets if the last one hits your head, making it superior to the Assault Rifle even in close combat.
- The Marines sucks dick. Their already low health won't regenerate, they freak the fuck out just by getting hit by one single plasma shot, they can't drive any vehicles except the Ghost which they solely use to betray your ass and get blown up.
- Plasma grenades never explode. Seriously, if you stick someone riding a vehicle they can just jump out and save themselves long before the grenade has blown up. Same goes for when trying to kill someone without sticking the grenade to them - they will have plenty of time to escape.
- The Scorpion Tank can't aim for shit. The crosshair is Never aligned with the actual shot, and the turret basically shoots in every direction except straight fucking forward.
- Road kills are overpowered like hell. Hit someone at 0.5 km/h and they will die.
- "The Library" is the worst piece of shit level ever created. This point alone is more than twice as annoying as all previously mentioned points combined.