Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Paper Mario Sticker Star impossible puzzle

Tagged games:

Okay, so, i beat world 3 before I did world 2.

Why? Because of a missing puzzle piece to open the last level.

World 2-1 has a hidden entry that seems impossible. I went through the levels multiple times and found all other hidden treasures.

Until finally I consult google to find the entry.

Did I miss an obvious hint ingame that tells where the entry is?



Around the Network
It's the cactus man, the cactus is the answer.

Are you having trouble with the big doorway with 6 icons? Or is it the pyramid?

I made a bet with JoeTheBro on February 19, 2014. I say the 3DS will outsell the PS4 at least one month in 2014, he says the 3DS won't. Whoever is right gets to control the other person's sig for a month.

Check out Ohga Shrugs!

Love and tolerate.

Salnax said:
Are you having trouble with the big doorway with 6 icons? Or is it the pyramid?

No. Just had problem looking for the crumple door piece that's hidden in World 2-1.

Also, my coins maxed up rather quickly, before entering World 4, even.



Galaki said:
Salnax said:
Are you having trouble with the big doorway with 6 icons? Or is it the pyramid?

No. Just had problem looking for the crumple door piece that's hidden in World 2-1.

Also, my coins maxed up rather quickly, before entering World 4, even.


Oh yeah, that part's evil. Basically, what you need to do is go to the area where the sand is flowing towards the screen later in the stage with the platforms in the sand and sink to the bottom. There will be a hidden cavern down there, and in the cavern is a treasure chest containing the piece.



I made a bet with JoeTheBro on February 19, 2014. I say the 3DS will outsell the PS4 at least one month in 2014, he says the 3DS won't. Whoever is right gets to control the other person's sig for a month.

Check out Ohga Shrugs!

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network
Salnax said:
Galaki said:
Salnax said:
Are you having trouble with the big doorway with 6 icons? Or is it the pyramid?

No. Just had problem looking for the crumple door piece that's hidden in World 2-1.

Also, my coins maxed up rather quickly, before entering World 4, even.


Oh yeah, that part's evil. Basically, what you need to do is go to the area where the sand is flowing towards the screen later in the stage with the platforms in the sand and sink to the bottom. There will be a hidden cavern down there, and in the cavern is a treasure chest containing the piece.

Yeah, I got that from googling. Just thought that there is lacking of any hints for that.

I did purposely sink into the sand... elsewhere, and died though, LOL. Base purely on the history of hidden patch under the sand from previous Mario games.



A sign in the Oasis level explicitly tells you where to go and what to do.

WTF Nintendo. I just had it crashed and forcing a reboot in the middle of stickering.

This game is FANTASTIC!

I missed the partners and experience/levelling of the first PM and TTYD but I'm liking this new spin on things much more than I did initially. Great level design and the stickers make the game reminiscent to a card-battling RPG of sorts.

Anyone still playing?

I'm obsessed with completing the museum and getting those banner achievement. I've completed worlds 1,3, and 5. Still have no clue if I can even progress further in World 2 yet and am making my way through World 4 now. Am 21 hours in.  Awesome game.



Around the Network
Kenology said:

 

IMO. World 2 and 4 are trickier than World 3 and 5. Mean puzzles are mean.

I've not missed any of the 100 jumps but I failed every single 5 hit hammers. I suck at hammers.