Im guessing this guy read Sony's official PR for black friday and put 1 and 1 together...
Vita problem has always been its price, If they get rid of the 3G model and price the wifi at 179, incorporate some form of cloud storage/game storage they could charge in lieu of those expensive memory cards, their sales would be comparable to the 3DS on any given week (ratio of 65/35 to 60/40 on most given weeks) instead of the 90/10 85/15 we have today.
- Timberjack Mod 1.10.2 (Natural Tree Felling)
- Cannibalism Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (Eat Yourself and Your Friends)
- Super Bomberman R Patch Fixes Just About Everything That Was Wrong With The Game
- Overwatch Will Probably Get Three Standard Maps This Year
- Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Has Initial Loading Times Of Almost 5 Minutes
- Someone Went Ahead And Made A Real Version Of Persona 5?s Phan Site
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Listed For Xbox One By Retailer In Hilarious Mistake
- Nintendo Switch App ?Rainway? For Streaming PC Games Announced, Beta Launching Next Month
- Syberia 3 Achievements Guide ? How To Get 100% Achievements
Estelle and Adol... best characters ever! XD
Without order nothing can exist - without chaos nothing can evolve.
"I don't debate, I just give you that work"- Ji99saw
Obviously, they have to cut the price at this rate. Problem is, Sony is too stuck up to admit no wrong.
more like sony is too financialy unstable to sell vita at a loss. low sales are better than bleeding cash.