Quantcast
Wii U is blatantly better than PS3 and Xbox 360 COMBINED

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U is blatantly better than PS3 and Xbox 360 COMBINED

Tagged games:

Hmm, Sterling up to his old antics, I see.



End of 2016 hardware sales:

Wii U: 15 million. PS4: 54 million. One: 30 million. 3DS: 64.8 million. PSVita: 15.2 million.

Around the Network
gergroy said:
Burning Typhoon said:

Shooters are starting to look the same. I don't even play them. I was hoping this thread was serious...  Not all games work on the pad, and why would you smash your other consoles when there's investment put into them.  Why smash your TV when it's far bigger than the screen on the pad?.   Article is a disappointment, and leads me to believe the Wii U isn't as powerful as it claims.


Why so serious?

It wasn't funny, misleading, and didn't need a thread.



any next gen console will look outdated to pc. so why compare consoles to pc's



VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

Burning Typhoon said:
gergroy said:
Burning Typhoon said:

Shooters are starting to look the same. I don't even play them. I was hoping this thread was serious...  Not all games work on the pad, and why would you smash your other consoles when there's investment put into them.  Why smash your TV when it's far bigger than the screen on the pad?.   Article is a disappointment, and leads me to believe the Wii U isn't as powerful as it claims.


Why so serious?

It wasn't funny, misleading, and didn't need a thread.

Oh! Calm down your snatch!



guiduc said:
Burning Typhoon said:
gergroy said:
Burning Typhoon said:

Shooters are starting to look the same. I don't even play them. I was hoping this thread was serious...  Not all games work on the pad, and why would you smash your other consoles when there's investment put into them.  Why smash your TV when it's far bigger than the screen on the pad?.   Article is a disappointment, and leads me to believe the Wii U isn't as powerful as it claims.


Why so serious?

It wasn't funny, misleading, and didn't need a thread.

Oh! Calm down your snatch!

I was legitimately curious about the console, yet, this thread did nothing to answer any questions I had.  I expected answers.



Around the Network
Burning Typhoon said:
guiduc said:
Burning Typhoon said:
gergroy said:
Burning Typhoon said:

Shooters are starting to look the same. I don't even play them. I was hoping this thread was serious...  Not all games work on the pad, and why would you smash your other consoles when there's investment put into them.  Why smash your TV when it's far bigger than the screen on the pad?.   Article is a disappointment, and leads me to believe the Wii U isn't as powerful as it claims.


Why so serious?

It wasn't funny, misleading, and didn't need a thread.

Oh! Calm down your snatch!

I was legitimately curious about the console, yet, this thread did nothing to answer any questions I had.  I expected answers.

Well, it's Jim Sterling XD



It's really obvious what he is going for. That makes it seem juvenile and poorly written but I can see why he went so extreme. Glad so far no one has missed the satire.



JoeTheBro said:
It's really obvious what he is going for. That makes it seem juvenile and poorly written but I can see why he went so extreme. Glad so far no one has missed the satire.


i think a lot of people missed it xD



 

I bet this guy annoys a lot of nintendo fans. I find him amusing.



guiduc said:
Burning Typhoon said:
guiduc said:
Burning Typhoon said:
gergroy said:
Burning Typhoon said:

Shooters are starting to look the same. I don't even play them. I was hoping this thread was serious...  Not all games work on the pad, and why would you smash your other consoles when there's investment put into them.  Why smash your TV when it's far bigger than the screen on the pad?.   Article is a disappointment, and leads me to believe the Wii U isn't as powerful as it claims.


Why so serious?

It wasn't funny, misleading, and didn't need a thread.

Oh! Calm down your snatch!

I was legitimately curious about the console, yet, this thread did nothing to answer any questions I had.  I expected answers.

Well, it's Jim Sterling XD

Who?...   Still not funny....