Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Walking Dead Game

Hey guys I have just finished a crying session in my room, and was wondering if there will be another Walking Dead game. And I don´t mean this Activision FPS bullshit. I mean another Walking Dead Adventure. It was such an awesome. This is one of those game that makes me proud to be a gamer. It was the biggest surprise of the year. I waited for the whole season to release to purchase it.

But to initial question. Do you guys if Telltale will make another season of those games. I see Telltale as a very mediocre developer, but it obviously their masterpiece and the most successfull game. It would be a shame to stop the series aktough I don´t know if they could repeat this kind of expirience one more time.



Around the Network
Came to mind more than a few hundred times. I love this show.

It's their most successful game so I'd be surprised if there wasn't a second season.

TellTale are still mediocre developers, the reason why TWD: The Game is so good is because of the writing, and they hired outside writers for it.

Yes, Telltale has already said that there's going to be a second season.

happydolphin said:
Came to mind more than a few hundred times. I love this show.

Eh?

He's talking about the episodic walking dead game that released throughout this year.



Around the Network
Did you finish the last episode and also watched the scene after the credits ?

If so you should probably know the answer.

Andrespetmonkey said:
happydolphin said:
Came to mind more than a few hundred times. I love this show.

Eh?

He's talking about the episodic walking dead game that released throughout this year.

I haven't played it. I was just saying that I loved the show, and wasn't aware the game existed. But yes I wanted to say that a show that awesome deserves a game that can do it justice.

Now this game thing is poking my interest, so I will look into it, but as usual I'm skeptical.



happydolphin said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
happydolphin said:
Came to mind more than a few hundred times. I love this show.

Eh?

He's talking about the episodic walking dead game that released throughout this year.

I haven't played it. I was just saying that I loved the show, and wasn't aware the game existed. But yes I wanted to say that a show that awesome deserves a game that can do it justice.

Now this game thing is poking my interest, so I will look into it, but as usual I'm skeptical.

Yeah I thought so, that's why I replied.

You should definitely get it! It's pretty cheap, and episodes last 2 hours each so you don't need a lot of time unless you wanna play through all of them in one go.



Barozi said:
Did you finish the last episode and also watched the scene after the credits ?

If so you should probably know the answer.


Yes I did, that is the reason I was asking

I only saw Clementine sitting on a bench. She saw two people and they came towards her. Many things I would like to know



Around the Network
I played up to episode 3 and got to the part where we stopped the train for a moment. The next time I played, all of my data for every episode was gone.

I ordered the collector's edition, though. I'll start the whole game over, then. Thanks to this game, I've watched every episode of the show in a very short amount of time, even ordering the third season from the PSN. It's nominated for Game of the Year on Spike TV and I hate to say it but......I agree with Spike.

Twitter: @d21lewis  --I'll add you if you add me!!