...Gametrailers' "Zelda Timeline"
03/10/09 HUGE day in my life:
Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement, the Sonic Support Squad,
the Fierce Fox Force, Badass Bowser Band, Link Lovers League, Looney Luigi Levels
The Official Professional Wrasslin' Thread: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=220956&page=1#
Basil's YouTube Channel
- Destiny 2 Unveil Event Will Showcase PS4 and PC Gameplay
- PS5 (Or Some Other Next Gen PlayStation) Coming In 2018, Says Analyst
- Super Senso Hack, Cheats, Tips and Guide
- Destiny: Xur Location And Items For April 28th, 2017
- Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Skills Guide ? Sniper, Ghost, Warrior Skill Trees
- Call of Duty: World War 2 Story Is Told ?Mostly? In Game, Not Via Cutscenes
- Dawn of War 3 Doctrines Guide ? Understanding Army Doctrines and Elite Doctrines
- The Surge Could Have Run In 4K and 30FPS On Xbox One Scorpio, Developers Say
- ?Story Based Games Don?t Have The Same Impact They Used To Have,? Says Phil Spencer
I watched it. It was glorious.
I second this.
Amazing some of the mythology that Nintendo has managed to create over so many years, that really no other franchise has been able to replecate.
The only problem I have with the video is that they do not do justice to the "fallen hero" timeline. If you think about it, nintendo didnt just randomly decide to make link fail , in OOT you HAVE to go back in time at least once (not counting glitches) to get the silver gauntlets (technically you dont NEED the lens of truth) but by going back in time to get those gauntlents, link created a timeline where he does not exist anymore... this is the "fallen hero timeline" , its the dimension that exists without link.
Just a sticky point for me, because the video made it seem like nintendo just decided to have link "fail" for no reason, where as it was perfectly logical because you cannot beat OOT without going back in time.
Who is John Galt?
3DS Friend Code : 2535-4338-9000
AMD FX 8150 , 8 GB DDR3 Kingston Memory, EVGA GTX 560 TI 2 GB superclocked, Samsung 256 GB SSD