...Gametrailers' "Zelda Timeline"
03/10/09 HUGE day in my life:
Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement, the Sonic Support Squad,
the Fierce Fox Force, Badass Bowser Band, Link Lovers League, Looney Luigi Levels
The Official Professional Wrasslin' Thread: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=220956&page=1#
Basil's YouTube Channel
- Where to Find Zelda: Breath of the Wild Kilton Monster Parts Merchant, Kilton Locations, Monster Parts, Items List
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild Blood Moon Guide ? Cooking Bonuses, Enemy and Items Respawns
- Mass Effect Andromeda Dev Experimented With No Man?s Sky-Style Procedural Planets
- Call of Duty WW2 Promotional Images Emerge ? Rumour
- Animalium Mod 1.10.2 (More Wild Animals, Gear, Food)
- Stardock CEO On Project Scorpio?s Lack of eSRAM: Hopefully The OS Can Take Care of Xbox One Compatability Issues
- Mass Effect Andromeda Multiplayer Kett, Outlaws and Remnant Enemies Guide ? Tips and Combat Strategy
- Understanding Mass Effect Andromeda Multiplayer Characters
- Troll Guns Mod 1.10.2 (TNT Dropper, Grenade, Bazooka)
I watched it. It was glorious.
I second this.
Amazing some of the mythology that Nintendo has managed to create over so many years, that really no other franchise has been able to replecate.
The only problem I have with the video is that they do not do justice to the "fallen hero" timeline. If you think about it, nintendo didnt just randomly decide to make link fail , in OOT you HAVE to go back in time at least once (not counting glitches) to get the silver gauntlets (technically you dont NEED the lens of truth) but by going back in time to get those gauntlents, link created a timeline where he does not exist anymore... this is the "fallen hero timeline" , its the dimension that exists without link.
Just a sticky point for me, because the video made it seem like nintendo just decided to have link "fail" for no reason, where as it was perfectly logical because you cannot beat OOT without going back in time.
Who is John Galt?
3DS Friend Code : 2535-4338-9000
AMD FX 8150 , 8 GB DDR3 Kingston Memory, EVGA GTX 560 TI 2 GB superclocked, Samsung 256 GB SSD