Has a movie ever changed the way you think about life? If so what movie and why? Discuss
Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. " thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."
I am the black sheep "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson
- Dawn of War 3 Factions Guide ? Orks, Eldar, Space Marines, Tips and Strategies
- Mothergunship Interview: From Gun Towers to Mothership Hunting
- Overwatch?s D.Va Available Again in All Regions
- Dawn of War 3 Resources Guide ? How to Collect Power, Requisition, Elite Points
- PS4 Shipped 20 Million Units in FY16, 78 Million Total Predicted by FY17 End
- PS4 Pro, PlayStation VR ?Continue to Sell Well? ? Sony
- Prey Demo Now Available on PS4 and Xbox One
- Destiny Xur Inventory: Trespasser, Obsidian Mind, Immolation Fists
- More Shears Mod 1.10.2 (New Types of Shears)
The movie "Boys Don't Cry" opened my eyes. Same with "Philadelphia". I had some fucked up views about certain people before those films. It's always good when a movie can take you to an unfamiliar world and make you understand what people are going through.
There are others. I just can't think of them right now.
Nineteen Eighty Four changed my ideas on how bad things could possibly be.
Con Air made me consider putting the bunny back in the box.
"Biccentenial Man" made me reconsider what is to be human.
It's really a masterpiece, I recomment it to everyone.