Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation all stars climbing up the charts!

From being non existant in last week's top 50 it managed to make an amazing jump in the UK charts to place number 38. Just beated by some other top games like COD declassified and Angry birds..  Top sellers this week were COD Blops II and hitman.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-11-26-uk-chart-cod-black-ops-2-holds-off-hitman-absolution





 

Around the Network
Lostplanet22 said:

From being non existant in last week's top 50 it managed to make an amazing jump in the UK charts to place number 38. Just beated by some other top games like COD declassified and Angry birds..  Top sellers this week were COD Blops II and hitman.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-11-26-uk-chart-cod-black-ops-2-holds-off-hitman-absolution




Is this a joke/trolling thread?



maverick40 said:
Lostplanet22 said:

From being non existant in last week's top 50 it managed to make an amazing jump in the UK charts to place number 38. Just beated by some other top games like COD declassified and Angry birds..  Top sellers this week were COD Blops II and hitman.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-11-26-uk-chart-cod-black-ops-2-holds-off-hitman-absolution




Is this a joke/trolling thread?


trolling =   if forza horizon tanked then what PS all stars did?

or

Ps all stars sells  1/46 first week of what Brawl did..



 

maverick40 said:
Lostplanet22 said:

From being non existant in last week's top 50 it managed to make an amazing jump in the UK charts to place number 38. Just beated by some other top games like COD declassified and Angry birds..  Top sellers this week were COD Blops II and hitman.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-11-26-uk-chart-cod-black-ops-2-holds-off-hitman-absolution




Is this a joke/trolling thread?

I think its his way of getting back at the Sony community since he is paying for Xbox live, give the services it includes are free everywhere else...



Lostplanet22 said:
maverick40 said:
Lostplanet22 said:

From being non existant in last week's top 50 it managed to make an amazing jump in the UK charts to place number 38. Just beated by some other top games like COD declassified and Angry birds..  Top sellers this week were COD Blops II and hitman.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-11-26-uk-chart-cod-black-ops-2-holds-off-hitman-absolution




Is this a joke/trolling thread?


trolling =   if forza horizon tanked then what PS all stars did?

Difference is, there is already a ps all stars tanking thread



Around the Network
007BondAgent said:
Lostplanet22 said:


trolling =   if forza horizon tanked then what PS all stars did?

Difference is, there is already a ps all stars tanking thread

Link, please. I hope it's a MAJOR flop thread.



RolStoppable said:
007BondAgent said:
Lostplanet22 said:


trolling =   if forza horizon tanked then what PS all stars did?

Difference is, there is already a ps all stars tanking thread

Link, please. I hope it's a MAJOR flop thread.

+ 1



 

RolStoppable said:
007BondAgent said:
Lostplanet22 said:


trolling =   if forza horizon tanked then what PS all stars did?

Difference is, there is already a ps all stars tanking thread

Link, please. I hope it's a MAJOR flop thread.

Why?



maverick40 said:
RolStoppable said:

Link, please. I hope it's a MAJOR flop thread.

Why?

Because they are fun to read.



Around the Network
Lostplanet22 said:
maverick40 said:

Is this a joke/trolling thread?

trolling =   if forza horizon tanked then what PS all stars did?
or
Ps all stars sells  1/46 first week of what Brawl did..

Wasn't this the ratio of Vita:3DS sales that one week (when Animal Crossing released)?

Coincidence? I think not.



My 3DS Friend code is 0877-1237-2177 ...ADD ME! :D