Forums - Gaming Discussion - Just Finished Walking Dead Episode 5 *MAJOR SPOILERS*

SOOOOO SAD oh man! Closest game to make me cry since Crisis Core. My choices in this episode included:

- Cut Arm off

- Leave me there

For me I had Kenny and the couple left. The girl had dropped down to get the walkie and then Kenny jumped down to save her but we don't know if he lived (presumably dead). And what happened to the group that stole my boat? I WANT TO KNOW!!



Card

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Me Getting the Big Boss Emblem!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8blJhM6PZ4

Around the Network
I cut off Lee's arm and had Clem pop him in the dome. I wouldn't have had it end any other way.

Grim stuff. 10/10, GOTY.

badgenome said:
I cut off Lee's arm and had Clem pop him in the dome. I wouldn't have had it end any other way.

Grim stuff. 10/10, GOTY.

I should have had the dome popped; just figured there was a 0.01% of getting saved, somehow.



Card

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Me Getting the Big Boss Emblem!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8blJhM6PZ4

Iveyboi said:

I should have had the dome popped; just figured there was a 0.01% of getting saved, somehow.

I thought that way in the earlier episodes, but any hope of anything turning out less than totally fucked up was beaten out of me along the way. After Lee got bitten, I decided then and there Clem was going to be the one to off him. Good thing Telltale let that happen. It was the right choice.



badgenome said:
Iveyboi said:

I should have had the dome popped; just figured there was a 0.01% of getting saved, somehow.

I thought that way in the earlier episodes, but any hope of anything turning out less than totally fucked up was beaten out of me along the way. After Lee got bitten, I decided then and there Clem was going to be the one to off him. Good thing Telltale let that happen. It was the right choice.

Good observation sir. Here's hoping to a great Season 2 Episode 1 (Telltale confirmed to ramp up production staff) (http://www.joystiq.com/2012/11/20/telltale-games-to-expand-starting-in-spring-2013/)



Card

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Me Getting the Big Boss Emblem!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8blJhM6PZ4

Around the Network
I'm still in shock..... I wanted to cry.....

I didnt cut Lee's arm off( I didnt see the point) and let Clementine pop me.....man the last scene with those two made me want to cry.

bigdom2786 said:
I'm still in shock..... I wanted to cry.....

I didnt cut Lee's arm off( I didnt see the point) and let Clementine pop me.....man the last scene with those two made me want to cry.

I'm assuming the arm staying didn't change anything as you choke the guy out with one hand, and all ledge climbing he just uses his stub. And yeah the final dialogues were tear jerking.

I wonder how different the episode would have been if all the people went to the hospital with me (only had Kenny), and if they had of survived (Ben, etc.).



Card

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Me Getting the Big Boss Emblem!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8blJhM6PZ4

damn...looks like cutting off your arm doesn't save Lee :( didn't cut off my arm and didn't make Clem shoot Lee...such a sad ending...hopefully the was Omid and "what's her name" in the distance

I didn't cut my arm off and didn't let clem shoot lee, the ending overall was great I just wish for alittle more after.

My perfect ending would have been to see clem in her 20s 30s doing her own thing, I hope there's a season 2

Around the Network

I just finished it the other day, I didn't cut off his arm I thought it was too late for that. I let Clem kill her kidnapper, but I let her kill me didn't want to take a chance with that. I hope season 2 takes place years later with Clem.