Quantcast
Final Fantasy Type-0 - Localization almost done! (but still a rumor and there's a catch...)

Forums - Sony Discussion - Final Fantasy Type-0 - Localization almost done! (but still a rumor and there's a catch...)

Wagram said:
Is that it? x.x


Considering it's not a localization (as suggested by the last tweet), it's a japanese news.

And it's 4 AM there now. So it'll not drop until some hours.



Around the Network

I'm starting to doubt there will be any kind of news today, but here hope that we do get something.



At this point I just want the game released in the west, any platform would do me right now.



TeddostheFireKing said:
At this point I just want the game released in the west, any platform would do me right now.


Same here! (What would also be awesome is if SE announces Steam Support for the FF games *_*)



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

BasilZero said:
TeddostheFireKing said:
At this point I just want the game released in the west, any platform would do me right now.


Same here! (What would also be awesome is if SE announces Steam Support for the FF games *_*)

It would be awesome, but it isn't happening :P



Around the Network
TeddostheFireKing said:
BasilZero said:
TeddostheFireKing said:
At this point I just want the game released in the west, any platform would do me right now.


Same here! (What would also be awesome is if SE announces Steam Support for the FF games *_*)

It would be awesome, but it isn't happening :P


Yeah unfortunately :(

Closest to a FF game on Steam from them is Last Remnant xD.



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

I hope they announce Final Fantasy vs. Mortal Kombat. That would be great =D
But Final Fantasy Type 0 may suffice. For now....



Playstation All-Stars is one of the best games I've played this gen, and is the most fun I've had in a game this gen.

Mythe said:
I hope they announce Final Fantasy vs. Mortal Kombat. That would be great =D


I'd prefer a fighting game that encompassed Square Enix's multiple franchises. Imagine: a game where you have the cast of Dissidia returning, Kingdom Hearts characters like Sora and Riku and Xemnas and Xehanort's Heartless, Crono and Magus from Chrono Trigger, Dragon Quest characters, Edward from Fullmetal Alchemist, and whoever is in those Front Mission, SaGa, and Star Ocean games.

Besides, I really don't think Final Fantasy and Mortal Kombat's styles would really mesh. One is flashy, the other bloody.



Love and tolerate.

"

The thing is, we got additional information last night and this morning, so please be patient (Nomura style).

I will show you the future of Final Fantasy soon.



VicViper said:

"

The thing is, we got additional information last night and this morning, so please be patient (Nomura style).

I will show you the future of Final Fantasy soon.


Final Fantasy Versus XIII for Wii-U confirmed.



    

Basil's YouTube Channel