According to one daily newspaper in the UK, they have today revealed that Black Ops II has shifted 8 million units globally on PS3 and Xbox 360 in just 24 hours of going on sale, putting any rivals to shame. Black Ops managed to squeeze around 5.6 million units for the same period and the recent Halo 4 sold an impressive 3 million in its opening day but this is an Xbox exclusive. Assassin’s Creed 3 also sold well with numbers in its opening week around 3 million on consoles. Still, when Activision reveal the full numbers, which undoubtedly they will do with much gusto, it will be interesting to see how the momentum has carried through the week.
Lets just hope it ends well. (unlike with Modern Warfare 3 and Infinity Ward *knocks on wood*)
4.5 on 360
3.2 on PS3
0.3 on PC
Give or take 10%... Thats my guess for day 1
03/10/09 HUGE day in my life:
Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement, the Sonic Support Squad,
the Fierce Fox Force, Badass Bowser Band, Link Lovers League, Looney Luigi Levels
- Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 PC Tweaks: FOV, Motion Blur, Zoom Toggle, And More
- Here Is A Workaround For Outlast 2 Kaspersky Anti-Virus Issue
- Overwatch Will Receive Officer D.Va, Oni Genji Skins in Future Loot Boxes
- Little Nightmares Review ? A Different Sort of Horror
- Syberia III Review ? A Major Roadblock In The Series
- BATTLESHIP WAR 3D free Hack and Mod for Gold, Fuel and Diamonds
- Smash Supreme Hack and Cheat for Gold Coins and Diamonds for Android
- SWAT Anti Terrorist Elite Shot Hack and Mod for Weapons, Levels and more
- Space Force One Cheat codes for Health, Fuel and more
I hate that this game sells so well when people complain and rage about t every year. Then reading people commenting about it on facebook who doesn't even play games just to get a little attention annoys me even more.
The number that complain about are vastly outnumbered by those that love it.
OT: Massive sales :O