Did you change your favorite console developer this gen or is it the same as always. If so what did you like before and what did you swtich to?
Check out my video game music blog:
PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB
He who hesitates is lost
Splinter Cell Double Agent was mediocre, and Conviction/Blacklist are just totally different games with a brand name slapped onto it. It's also disgusting how they've handled the character of Sam Fisher and how violent they've made him.
Prince of Persia doesn't interest me anymore.
I don't really have a favorite console developer. I guess it'll be Naughty Dog, since DICE has completely fucked up the Battlefield series, whereas Naughty Dog seems at least open to the possibility of listening to criticism and changing.
The PS2 was incredible in terms of variety, which kept me hooked. I strayed into PC gaming after that, though, and never gave the original Xbox a look. I re-evaluated console gaming 2 years ago after a few price cuts and redesigns and ended up going with the PS3 because I liked its exclusives, I liked free online, and I liked that I could get it with $100 discount if I signed up for a Sony credit card.
Anticipating staying with Sony next gen because of Worldwide Studios and because I think they're onto something with PS+, assuming it sticks around. But you never know, I could change as easily as I did before if someone else blows me away.
- Project Prelude Rune Announced, A New Square RPG Headed By Tales Series Producer
- Nintendo and John Cena Partner Up For New Living Room Nintendo Switch Demo
- NieR Automata New Trailer Shows Off The Game?s Unique Weapons
- Disgaea 5 Launches On Nintendo Switch On May 23
- Halo Wars 2 Firefight Guide ? Energy Collection, Objective, Tips and Strategies
- Phil Spencer Praises Horizon Zero Dawn, ?Best Gen Yet? for Xbox
- Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy PlayStation 4 Exclusivity Confirmed By PlayStation Ireland
- The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ Delayed for Nintendo Switch
- Nintendo Switch Pro Controller Lasts 40 Hours On A Single Charge
End of 2016 hardware sales:
Wii U: 15 million. PS4: 54 million. One: 30 million. 3DS: 64.8 million. PSVita: 15.2 million.
However I do now recognize Naughty Dog as the most talent devs on the planet.