Forums - General Discussion - Looking for website or people that will photoshop an image of grandfather

  • 1

So as a gift for Christmas I'm going to get an image of my grandfather (my dads father) done up, it's really dark and a little difficult to see and I'd like to brighten it up and just touch up an old image a bit. There is very few pictures of my grandfather and honestly I'm not sure what he looks like, he died before I was born and when my dad was young.

So just wondering if any of you guys were experts and wouldn't mind doing a little favor for me or even recommend me a good website where someone can fix up the image. I already took a high resulotion scan of the image so I'm just on the hunt now.

If anyone wants to help just message me your email or post it here if you want and I'll send the pic to you, I would be very much appreciated, either that or any website would be great.

Thanks guys



X  

Xbox 360: X  Wii: X  Playstation 3: X

--------------------------------------------------------------Avatar of the Week-------------------------------------------------------------

X

Around the Network
Is this a serious thread? For a second, I thought it was that awesome photo shop thread from a couple of years ago where the guy wanted a pic of him and his dad photoshopped. I REALLY wish I could find that thread, again and for a moment, I was really excited.

Unfortunately, I cannot help you.

Twitter: @d21lewis  --I'll add you if you add me!!

d21lewis said:
Is this a serious thread? For a second, I thought it was that awesome photo shop thread from a couple of years ago where the guy wanted a pic of him and his dad photoshopped. I REALLY wish I could find that thread, again and for a moment, I was really excited.

Unfortunately, I cannot help you.

Hence why I didn't post the pic.

BTW here's the link: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3159/2807838577_83cbed0126_o.jpg



X  

Xbox 360: X  Wii: X  Playstation 3: X

--------------------------------------------------------------Avatar of the Week-------------------------------------------------------------

X

Gilgamesh said:
d21lewis said:
Is this a serious thread? For a second, I thought it was that awesome photo shop thread from a couple of years ago where the guy wanted a pic of him and his dad photoshopped. I REALLY wish I could find that thread, again and for a moment, I was really excited.

Unfortunately, I cannot help you.

Hence why I didn't post the pic.

BTW here's the link: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3159/2807838577_83cbed0126_o.jpg

That some funny stuff especially the Michael Jackson part and the porn in the background.



I can help you.

Here's my website if you want proof that I am proficient in photo editing. http://www.kevinberryman.com/drakenstudios/images.asp

I can't promise that I can fix the photo but I can promise that I will do my best.

Around the Network
kain_kusanagi said:
I can help you.

Here's my website if you want proof that I am proficient in photo editing. http://www.kevinberryman.com/drakenstudios/images.asp

I can't promise that I can fix the photo but I can promise that I will do my best.

I emailed you let me know if you get it, thanks buddy!!



X  

Xbox 360: X  Wii: X  Playstation 3: X

--------------------------------------------------------------Avatar of the Week-------------------------------------------------------------

X

  • 1