Quantcast
Let's play Monster Hunter Tri together (Next: Friday at 9 Eastern 6 Pacific)

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Let's play Monster Hunter Tri together (Next: Friday at 9 Eastern 6 Pacific)

Thanks for the fun times guys! We should definitely do this again sometime soon. I'm booked until Thursday, but does Thursday work for you guys?



Around the Network
noname2200 said:
Thanks for the fun times guys! We should definitely do this again sometime soon. I'm booked until Thursday, but does Thursday work for you guys?


Nah only wednesdays and weekends for me. But I'll see if cant catch yall late



My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)



There's always next weekend then!



Tuesdays and weekends worked for me



Nintendo and PC gamer

Weekends should be good for me up until the Wii U launch.



Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

Alright, sounds like weekends it is then! Let's set the prospective next date for Friday, 9 Eastern 6 Pacific.



Lara, you came in while we were questing and left. We only did one run. :(

Didn't know you guys were in another city. If anyone wants to play this evening, I'm down. If not, see you all Friday.



My first Wii broke and I did not have my character saved to a Wii remote. After more than a year break, I am going to get into the game again. I am going to do some offline work first to try to have a character ready for online play but is anyone down to help me get myself back into shape?

I totally miss Monster Hunter.



01000110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01001001 01111001 01101111 01101100 01100001 01101000 00100001 00100000 01000110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01000101 01110100 01100101 01110010 01101110 01101001 01110100 01111001 00100001 00100000

Kenology said:
Lara, you came in while we were questing and left. We only did one run. :(

Didn't know you guys were in another city. If anyone wants to play this evening, I'm down. If not, see you all Friday.

We had more folks already coming in (in this case cyberninja), and I didn't want them to be left alone, so once a city has three other people and I know someone else is coming in, I head to the next city. Sorry you guys broke up so soon after!

And Friday sounds perfect!

GhaudePhaede010 said:
My first Wii broke and I did not have my character saved to a Wii remote. After more than a year break, I am going to get into the game again. I am going to do some offline work first to try to have a character ready for online play but is anyone down to help me get myself back into shape?

I totally miss Monster Hunter.

We'd be happy to have you join us! So far spurge, happydolphin, and maybe amp are all folks who are lower-level online players, and I'm going to try to build a bowgunner from the ground up, so you'll be in good company.



I am plugging mine in right now. Where do I find the friend code for it? All these wii games have to be difficult and hide the codes so that no human will ever want to try and see how good or bad their online system is.

:)



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter