Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Let's play Monster Hunter Tri together (Next: Friday at 9 Eastern 6 Pacific)

Anyone with a North American copy of the game up for a round of Monster Hunter Tri sometime? I got out of the game when the content grew too repetetive, but after over a year it no longer feels as worn out, and I never did get that Barioth+ set, so let me know if you're up for hunting sometime.



Around the Network
I am a total newb, on my way home. I can send you my code and if you want to play with a newb you can accept.

I am on a wii online kick. But have never played more than 30 minutes of this game. It is just sitting in my garage. I can play tomorrow?

 Bananaking was right, I was wrong. Like he always is. About the 3DS not selling at least 19.999 million in 2013...

Good luck getting that Barrioth+ set, considering the responses you are getting here.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

Getting the Barrioth+ set was one of the reasons I stopped playing.

That and the Skypiercer.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
I am a total newb, on my way home. I can send you my code and if you want to play with a newb you can accept.
spurgeonryan said:
I am on a wii online kick. But have never played more than 30 minutes of this game. It is just sitting in my garage. I can play tomorrow?

Sounds like a plan to me! Send me your guy's info, and I'll do the same.

RolStoppable said:
Good luck getting that Barrioth+ set, considering the responses you are getting here.

Well...I always wanted to try my hand at bowgunning?





morenoingrato said:
Getting the Barrioth+ set was one of the reasons I stopped playing.

That and the Skypiercer.


Then join me, and together we will complete your equipment sets. We shall overthrow Altareon, and rule the servers together as...what's your character's name?



I play the game almost every night. Sure i would play with you!!

POE said:
I play the game almost every night. Sure i would play with you!!

Sweet! I'm Lara. I'll get you the character ID if you need it, but it might just be better to arrange a time and place instead.



Around the Network
I still have it, haven't played in a while though let me know if you want to go online

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)