Quantcast
next year - the selection is perfect for PS3, oh my god

Forums - Gaming Discussion - next year - the selection is perfect for PS3, oh my god

Sal.Paradise said:

Last of Us, Tales of Xillia, Ni No Kuni, MGR: Revengeance, GTA V, Sly Cooper, GoW Ascension, MGS GZ,  Beyond, Atelier Ayesha, Puppeteer, Rain, Bioshock Infinite, Yakuza 5 (sega plz)

Year of the PS3, again. Deal with it folks. 

You tell 'em Sal!!



Around the Network

The Last of Us, GoW and Beyond i am getting for sure, tomb raider most likely as well. puppeteer and sly cooper are well on my list as well. also if watch dogs releases i will buy it for sure as well (i dont know why people forgot about such an amazing game)
so for me the list of games im very interested in are
The Last of Us
God of War
Beyond : Two souls
Tomb Raider
Puppeteer
Sly Cooper
Watch Dogs

honestly i think 2013 will be the best year in term of games for the ps3 and probably by far if ground zero and GTA5 release in it to



Sal.Paradise said:

Last of Us, Tales of Xillia, Ni No Kuni, MGR: Revengeance, GTA V, Sly Cooper, GoW Ascension, MGS GZ,  Beyond, Atelier Ayesha, Puppeteer, Rain, Bioshock Infinite, Yakuza 5 (sega plz)

Year of the PS3, again. Deal with it folks. 

funny gif (picture) ^^ but you are right, i think. tomorrow buy my dad a ps3 : D its very cool, with uncharted 2 and metal gear solid 4, he says :)



the best RPG's are coming 2013 !!!! oh my god, this is perfect for RPG-GAMER = ) Ni No Kuni - 25 january, Time and Eternity, tales of xillia (PS3) and the maybe best game ever: metal gear solid ground zero


Now I am courious. Has MGS been already confirmed to be released next year?



Chandler said:
outlawauron said:
Chandler said:
I thought 2012 was supposed to be the best year due to TLOU, TLG and VS13? Or was it 2011? They sure get released a lot.

The Last of Us was announced and unveiled at the end of 2011. We didn't get any major details or video on it until E3. Surely, you can do better.


"Surely" I don't need to, 2 out of 3 is still a pretty good ratio.

So, your trolling has been reduced to only 33%?



Around the Network
Marco said:

funny gif (picture) ^^ but you are right, i think. tomorrow buy my dad a ps3 : D its very cool, with uncharted 2 and metal gear solid 4, he says :)

You have the greatest dad ever.  All my dad does is yell at me to stop playing and buying games.



Essential:
Last of Us

High Priority:
Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zero
Final Fantasy XIII Versus (if it actually gets released)

Will probably buy at some point:
God of War: Ascension (played some at Eurogamer and was a lot of fun)
Last Guardian (I'm actually doubting a 2013 release)
GTA V... unless it gets released on PC at the same time which is doubtful

Most of the multiplats I'll play on PC.



samuship said:
Ni No Kuni is not an exclusive. It is available on DS for some time already.

This Ni No Kuni was a follow-up and is exclusive to PS3.



Carl is a Piplup hater and deserves to be punished eternally.

For me TLOU, GOW, GTA V, Beyond, Sly and Puppetteer.



outlawauron said:
Chandler said:
outlawauron said:
Chandler said:
I thought 2012 was supposed to be the best year due to TLOU, TLG and VS13? Or was it 2011? They sure get released a lot.

The Last of Us was announced and unveiled at the end of 2011. We didn't get any major details or video on it until E3. Surely, you can do better.


"Surely" I don't need to, 2 out of 3 is still a pretty good ratio.

So, your trolling has been reduced to only 33%?


Yep. Can't wait for The Last Guardian to be declared GOTY 10/11/12.



Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.