Since the beginning of this Summer the user formely known as Nintendopie has been more or less awol from this site. Everyone thought and predicted ( incorrectly) that he would double his efforts come Summer time. But the complete opposite happened. He started to act funny, saying things like, "I am going on vacation," or " My Apple Macintosh broke after I spilled my warm milk on it." Were these really the reasons for his sudden disappearance from the Chartz? Or is there something more sinister afoot? Will he really be more active like his Status update says or is it all just lies that he and his secret accomplice have made up to gain the upper hand on all of us? Pull the wool over our eyes, as they say. Below I have done a list ( which is my most favorite thing to do it seems) that could possibly be partially the reason for his demise.
Gahahahhymen! I mean disappearance.
- His Mom caught him on this site and took his computer away after she reminded him that he was not allowed to talk to strangers.
- I was right and he is actually a 44 year old Homeless midget who frequents internet cafes and his stolen credit card is running out of credits.
- He got in a fight with someone here and is now an avid poster on IGN.com with MarcusDJackson and Dtewi.
- He got a girlfriend that is either a kpop or jpop fan.
- He was arrested for being a Drug mule between Cuba and Florida's Strait of Juan de Fuca.
- He ran away from home to get a job as a Pikmin in the Black forrest of Germany. It was actually a ploy by famous Vgchart German Criss Cross.
- He is an employee of ioi's to get the site busy again and his contract is over.
From things I have heard on the Grapevine ( by the way I had mammary intercource this morning after work) two or three of these options could very well be true.
He has been missing for 4 days, will it make it to five?
Another possibility, The one told him there was no God and he was changed forever..... I hope not Ninplup, I hope not.
Bananaking was right, I was wrong. Like he always is. About the 3DS not selling at least 19.999 million in 2013...