Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3DS Play Time Thread

There have been several Wii play time threads but I am not too sure if there has ever been a 3DS play time thread.  The 3DS has been out long enough to let us compare our play times.  Use your activity log to list your top play time games, apps, etc on the 3DS.  You can list your top 5, 10, 20, etc.  (whatever you feel like sharing). 

Here is my 3DS play time (in hours)

1) Swapnote - 146:30 (I blame Hackles, long load times, and leaving my system running while afk on Swapnote)

2) Zen Pinball 3D - 29:47

3) Mario Kart 7 - 28:17

4) Heroes of Ruin - 22:09

5) Let's Golf! 3D - 18:34

6) Super Mario 3D Land - 16:19

7) Nintendo eShop - 15:20

8) Pilotwings Resort - 14:02

9) Netflix - 13:53

10) Freakyforms - 13:49

11) Pushmo - 11:16

12) Nintendo Video - 10:14

13) Marvel Pinball 3D - 9:22

14) Friends List - 9:20

15) Steel Diver - 8:06

16) Sakura Samurai: Art of the Sword - 7:47

17) Kid Icarus: Uprising 5:42 (took a break due to being left handed)

18) Nintendo 3DS Sound - 5:24

19) StreetPass Mii Plaza - 5:06

20) Internet Browser - 4:57

21) Balloon Kid - 4:15

22) Glory Days - 4:05

23) Super Mario Land 2 - 3:24

24) Super Street Fighter 4 - 3:15

25) 3D Solitaire - 3:03

 

NSMB2, Resident Evil Revelations, and Dillon's Rolling Western will be on my top 25 soon.



NNID: SethNES , Steam ID: sethnintendo

Around the Network
Zen pinball and swapnote! I wonder what tads12 and smeags is for that?

Will put mine later....@ wrk.

spurgeonryan said:
Zen pinball and swapnote! I wonder what tads12 and smeags is for that?

Will put mine later....@ wrk.


I hope I impressed you with that 14:02 play time on Pilotwings Resort!  Did you ever get the game?  I am sure it is pretty damn cheap on Amazon now.



NNID: SethNES , Steam ID: sethnintendo

sethnintendo said:
spurgeonryan said:
Zen pinball and swapnote! I wonder what tads12 and smeags is for that?

Will put mine later....@ wrk.


I hope I impressed you with that 14:02 play time on Pilotwings Resort!  Did you ever get the game?  I am sure it is pretty damn cheap on Amazon now.


Im not immpresed. I played that for hours and of course completed it at the 100%



I'll post my times later, I sure that my most played games is Resident Evil: Revelations around 75hours. Activity log is a pretty good feature I hope that Nintendo doesn't drop it on the WiiU



Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

Around the Network

I'm gonna go all out and list all the games I've played properly:

1. Kid Icarus: Uprising 155:10
2. Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition 60:06
3. Mario Kart 7 57:02
4. Resident Evil Revelations 45:59
5. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D 45:50
6. Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D 36:01
7. Nintendo eShop 30:22 (I sometimes leave it open by accident)
8. Dead or Alive Dimensions 27:35
9. StreetPass Mii Plaza 24:30
10. Colours! 3D 24:01
11. Nintendo Letter Box 22:02
12. Phantasy Star Zero 19:45
13. Nintendo 3DS Camera 17:06
14. Friend List 13:28
15. Nintendo 3DS Sound 13:09
16. Nintendo Video 12:55
17. Super Mario 3D Land 10:38
18. Notifications 7:53
19. Internet Browser 6:34
20. Pullblox 5:39
21. Metroid 5:08
22. Download Play 4:18
23. The Legend of Zelda 4:17
24. Mighty Switch Force 4:16
25. 3D Classics Kid Icarus 3:59
26. AR Games: Augmented Reality 3:31
27. Pokemon: White Version 2:57 (Been playing this on the DSi instead because it looks better)
28. Activity Log 2:42
29. Mii Maker 2:29
30. Pokedex 3D 2:15
31. System Settings 2:07
32. 3D Classics kirby's Adventure 1:57
33. Nintendo Presents Crossword Collections 1:33 (I think my sis has been playing that, don't recall playing it)
34. Super Mario Land 1:32
35. Heroes of Ruin Demo 1:27
36. Yoshi's Island Super Mario Advance 3 1:23
37. Eurosport 1:21
38. Face Raiders 1:18
39. Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D Demo 1:14
40. Zelda II: The Adventure of Link 1:02
41. Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition 0:55

The rest of the list just consists of demos or games I haven't played properly.



  1. The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D - 258:57
  2. Mario Kart 7 - 124.43
  3. Kid Icarus Uprising - 106:44
  4. Star Fox 64 3D - 75:25
  5. Kingdom Hearts 3D -52:54
  6. Radiant Historia - 41:35
  7. Pokemon White - 39:44
  8. Resident Evil Revelations -39:41
  9. Super Mario Land 3D - 37:45
  10. Dillon's Rolling Western - 33:07
  11. Golden Sun Dark Dawn - 25:37
  12. New Super Mario Bros. 2 - 24:49
  13. Nintendo Eshop - 18:31
  14. Mole Mania -17:13
  15. Shantae: Risky's Revenge - 16:34
  16. StreetPass Mii Plaza - 14:47
  17. Nintendo 3DS Sound -14:35
  18. Mario Clock -13:34
  19. Pushmo -13:21
  20. Super Street Figthter 4 - 12:42
  21. Ghost Recon Shadow Wars - 10:32
  22. Yoshi's Island DS - 10:09
  23. System Settings - 8:48
  24. Mutant Mudds - 8:35
  25. The "Denpa" Men -8:35
  26. Solatorobo - 8:20
  27. Dragon Quest VI Realms of Revelations - 8:12
  28. Mighty Switch Force - 7:52
  29. Ketzal's Corridors - 6:45
  30. Mario Calculator - 6:42


I'm an advocate for motion controls, Nintendo, and Kicking freaking Toad to the Moon!

3DS Friend Code - 0860-3269-1286

I hate the 3DS so I have not purchased much. Still waiting for 3DSXL. And I just bought 3 games for wii.

POE said:
sethnintendo said:
spurgeonryan said:
Zen pinball and swapnote! I wonder what tads12 and smeags is for that?

Will put mine later....@ wrk.


I hope I impressed you with that 14:02 play time on Pilotwings Resort!  Did you ever get the game?  I am sure it is pretty damn cheap on Amazon now.


Im not immpresed. I played that for hours and of course completed it at the 100%

Got 3 stars on all missions but I haven't gotten 100% on the free flight mode yet.



NNID: SethNES , Steam ID: sethnintendo

Around the Network
Kyuubi Ricky SSJ2 said:

I'm gonna go all out and list all the games I've played properly:

1. Kid Icarus: Uprising 155:10
2. Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition 60:06
3. Mario Kart 7 57:02
4. Resident Evil Revelations 45:59
5. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D 45:50
6. Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D 36:01
7. Nintendo eShop 30:22 (I sometimes leave it open by accident)
8. Dead or Alive Dimensions 27:35

Pretty impressive numbers there for the top games.  Looks like you thoroughly played the hell out of Kid Icarus.  I'll have to play it more but I can't really use the stylus since I suck with it in my right hand.  I started just using the xyba buttons to control the aim which isn't that bad but not as accurate (as someone using the stylus properly).  Hopefully, I'll get back into it in the next few months. 



NNID: SethNES , Steam ID: sethnintendo