Quantcast
cats >>>>> dogs ( now with a poll )

Forums - General Discussion - cats >>>>> dogs ( now with a poll )

Tagged games:

Cats or Dogs ?

Cats !!! 105 46.88%
 
Dogs !!! 90 40.18%
 
cats and dogs suck , turk... 3 1.34%
 
I hate animals , burn them all !!!!! 6 2.68%
 
see results ... 13 5.80%
 
Total:217

yeah my neighbors dog keeps on barking! I don't hate dogs but I prefer cats and have two of them. one of them is very obedient while the other is naughty but still has her likable sides



    R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(


Around the Network
curl-6 said:

Nope. Cats are emotionless parasites. They aren't social animals by nature, so they don't really form social bonds with people; as far as they are concerned you're just a mobile part of their environment that feeds them.

Dogs, as pack animals, do form social bonds.

Your dog likes you. Your cat just likes your house.


are you seroius?



thranx said:
curl-6 said:

Nope. Cats are emotionless parasites. They aren't social animals by nature, so they don't really form social bonds with people; as far as they are concerned you're just a mobile part of their environment that feeds them.

Dogs, as pack animals, do form social bonds.

Your dog likes you. Your cat just likes your house.


are you seroius?

that's maybe a little bit harsh but i think there is truth in it. i have a cat and i really like cats but i think many people who own a cat see something which isn't there between them and their cat. many believe the cat has a deep relationship to them and don't realize that as example when i'm in their house, get the same attention from their cat if i want to. sure she trusts someone she really knows more than someone she doesn't know but i donÄt believe a cat really cares about you.

if you die, i don't believe a cat will sit on your bed and will mourn your death as long as she knows there will be someone else to feed her. if a dog will see your dead body and will realize you are dead, he will cry a lot. if a dog will see you have problems, he will try to help you.

you know what a cat will do seeing you are dying? i say a cat will not even try to help you most of the time even with her intelligence.



crissindahouse said:
thranx said:
curl-6 said:

Nope. Cats are emotionless parasites. They aren't social animals by nature, so they don't really form social bonds with people; as far as they are concerned you're just a mobile part of their environment that feeds them.

Dogs, as pack animals, do form social bonds.

Your dog likes you. Your cat just likes your house.


are you seroius?

that's maybe a little bit harsh but i think there is truth in it. i have a cat and i really like cats but i think many people who own a cat see something which isn't there between them and their cat. many believe the cat has a deep relationship to them and don't realize that as example when i'm in their house, get the same attention from their cat if i want to. sure she trusts someone she really knows more than someone she doesn't know but i donÄt believe a cat really cares about you.

if you die, i don't believe a cat will sit on your bed and will mourn your death as long as she knows there will be someone else to feed her. if a dog will see your dead body and will realize you are dead, he will cry a lot. if a dog will see you have problems, he will try to help you.

you know what a cat will do seeing you are dying? i say a cat will not even try to help you most of the time even with her intelligence.


the same can be said of dogs giving attention to house guests. I dont see the point there.

Cats do form bonds, with each other and with humans. When i drive home everyday my cats come running to my car and walk me to the door. No its not for food or water, they have free access all day to that. When i get up to go outside and check my garden my orange cat always follows. I have an one cat that lives in my back yard with my moms three dogs(a great dane, a great dane rott mix, and shitzu) at night when the dogs are let in the cat waits at the door for them to come back becuase she misses them.

And just like dogs that forms bonds, when one dies the other is there for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O7zkXjSQWk

dogs and cats aren't so different. I love them both



This thread is an abomination and an example of the kind of bullshit that will run rampant if we let Romney become president.



Twitter: @d21lewis  --I'll add you if you add me!!

Around the Network
ninetailschris said:

My cat can use the toilet can your dog?


...No, it can't.

You're right, cats truly are superior, more important animals to humans



crissindahouse said:
thranx said:
curl-6 said:

Nope. Cats are emotionless parasites. They aren't social animals by nature, so they don't really form social bonds with people; as far as they are concerned you're just a mobile part of their environment that feeds them.

Dogs, as pack animals, do form social bonds.

Your dog likes you. Your cat just likes your house.


are you seroius?

that's maybe a little bit harsh but i think there is truth in it. i have a cat and i really like cats but i think many people who own a cat see something which isn't there between them and their cat. many believe the cat has a deep relationship to them and don't realize that as example when i'm in their house, get the same attention from their cat if i want to. sure she trusts someone she really knows more than someone she doesn't know but i donÄt believe a cat really cares about you.

if you die, i don't believe a cat will sit on your bed and will mourn your death as long as she knows there will be someone else to feed her. if a dog will see your dead body and will realize you are dead, he will cry a lot. if a dog will see you have problems, he will try to help you.

you know what a cat will do seeing you are dying? i say a cat will not even try to help you most of the time even with her intelligence.

Yes, the difference is night and day.

I have two dogs and one cat, and my relationship between them is so different. I love my cat dearly but "emotionless parasite" is an accurate description of her.

The dogs love me while the cat loves my services.



Player1x3 said:
ninetailschris said:

My cat can use the toilet can your dog?


...No, it can't.

You're right, cats truly are superior, more important animals to humans

poor duck in the last pic



 

I know there are police dogs, and dogs listed in military, but I've never heard of anything like police cats etc. One thing for sure though is that a dog will protect their master.