Quantcast
Locked: Should cheating men be castrated?

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Should cheating men be castrated?

Ps3 said:
Boutros said:
Ps3 said:
Blacksaber said:
Ps3 said:
pezus said:
Ps3 said:
xKakashi209x said:
What about cheating women


Men cheat way way more than women. If a woman does it it's because she probably learned it from another man.

Back that up or stop spreading bullshit

I don't have to back that up. American pop culture whether in the movies, magazines, or everyday life shows this. Divorce rates are so high in this country due to marriage ending due to divorce.

 

"Most people know when their partners are cheating. Statistics show that 85 percent of women who believe their partners are cheating are correct. Fifty percent of men who believe their partners are cheating are also correct."

 

http://www.catalogs.com/info/relationships/percentage-of-married-couples-who-cheat-on-each-ot.html


Lets look at the newest info http://www.statisticbrain.com/infidelity-statistics/

Oh a 3% difference such a fucking large number? A number as small as most margins of error.

Your link just proved my theory.

 

Percent of men who admit to committing infidelity in any relationship they’ve had 57 %
Percentage of women who admit to committing infidelity in any relationship they’ve had 54 %
Percent of married men who have strayed at least once during their married lives 22 %
Percent of married women who have strayed at least once during their married lives 14 %

These are stone cold true statistics. Men cheat more. Thank you.

Or women lie more?

Why? because women keep to themselves and to their girlfriends?

Because we are worse at lying.



Around the Network

"Men are more likely to cheat than women. But, as women become more financially independent, women are starting to act more like men with respect to infidelity (also see, cheating wife, cheating husband, why men cheat, and why women cheat)."

http://www.truthaboutdeception.com/cheating-and-infidelity/stats-about-infidelity.html



 

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Player2 said:
Ps3 said:
Boutros said:
Ps3 said:
Blacksaber said:
Ps3 said:
pezus said:
Ps3 said:
xKakashi209x said:
What about cheating women


Men cheat way way more than women. If a woman does it it's because she probably learned it from another man.

Back that up or stop spreading bullshit

I don't have to back that up. American pop culture whether in the movies, magazines, or everyday life shows this. Divorce rates are so high in this country due to marriage ending due to divorce.

 

"Most people know when their partners are cheating. Statistics show that 85 percent of women who believe their partners are cheating are correct. Fifty percent of men who believe their partners are cheating are also correct."

 

http://www.catalogs.com/info/relationships/percentage-of-married-couples-who-cheat-on-each-ot.html


Lets look at the newest info http://www.statisticbrain.com/infidelity-statistics/

Oh a 3% difference such a fucking large number? A number as small as most margins of error.

Your link just proved my theory.

 

Percent of men who admit to committing infidelity in any relationship they’ve had 57 %
Percentage of women who admit to committing infidelity in any relationship they’ve had 54 %
Percent of married men who have strayed at least once during their married lives 22 %
Percent of married women who have strayed at least once during their married lives 14 %

These are stone cold true statistics. Men cheat more. Thank you.

Or women lie more?

Why? because women keep to themselves and to their girlfriends?

Because we are worse at lying.

Girls are hesitant. Doesn't mean they're lying.



 

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Ps3 said:
lestatdark said:
*claps hands* Congrats PS3, you got what you wanted .

Anyone that has not yet figured out that PS3 is a troll account, should really pay more attention to his threads in the future. Have none of you wondered why he hasn't replied yet? He almost never does .

1. I do have a job you know.

2. I would actually do your homework if I were you. If you look at all my threads I actually have at least 2 replies on every page.

 

Nice try, but no cigar.

When I say you almost never reply, I mean in comparison to the huge amount of comments you get in your threads. You usually start threads with one-sided remarks and (as in the case of this thread) polemic content which normally get a huge influx of contradictory responses to whom you rarely respond back or to only a very restricted select few. 

As for having a job, good for you. You're basically on the top % of most VGC users, so that doesn't single you out .

Adding my own two cents to this thread in particular:

You really have no idea what you're talking about. Cheating is an issue that has really few distinctions between men and women, since it's practiced by both sexes with almost the same kind of parameters and in some social circles, it's actually stimulated. Personally, i'm completely against cheating in any form, be it by a man or by a woman and I have suffered in the skin what it was to be cheated by my first girlfriend, which was a trauma that took me years to overcome. 

But what you're talking in here is borderline barbaric punishment that has no bearing nor civilized thought behind it and what's worst, you're overgeneralizing an entire sex while completely dismissing any kind of reproch or similar thought to the opposite sex, which shows the clear agenda you have behind such flawed, primitive and ridiculous logic. 

As for women not cheating as often as men, I'll only ask you this: Have you ever read issues of Cosmopolitan or similar women-exclusive magazines? Go to the confession pages (or you can try the online version) and you'll see tons of cases of women asking advice of whether or not to cheat, or that are considering cheating or that have actually cheated, and they do so plainly out in the open. Which is almost funny, since almost every issue of Cosmo has on it's cover "How to keep your man from cheating" XD. If you don't believe me, a very quick search on google opened this right in the very first links: http://www.cosmopolitan.com/advice/confessions/trick-or-cheathttp://www.cosmopolitan.com/advice/confessions/what-the-groom-doesnt-know

Of course, you'll also find similar tons of cases in which men also cheat on this girlfriends or spouses. In any case, however, does anyone deserve such cruel or barbaric treatment. People deal with the issues that such cheating involves and move on with their lives. A case of broken heart can be mended with time. Physical torture and the primitive treatment you suggest does not mend.




Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
Ps3 said:
lestatdark said:
*claps hands* Congrats PS3, you got what you wanted .

Anyone that has not yet figured out that PS3 is a troll account, should really pay more attention to his threads in the future. Have none of you wondered why he hasn't replied yet? He almost never does .

1. I do have a job you know.

2. I would actually do your homework if I were you. If you look at all my threads I actually have at least 2 replies on every page.

 

Nice try, but no cigar.

When I say you almost never reply, I mean in comparison to the huge amount of comments you get in your threads. You usually start threads with one-sided remarks and (as in the case of this thread) polemic content which normally get a huge influx of contradictory responses to whom you rarely respond back or to only a very restricted select few. 

As for having a job, good for you. You're basically on the top % of most VGC users, so that doesn't single you out .

Adding my own two cents to this thread in particular:

You really have no idea what you're talking about. Cheating is an issue that has really few distinctions between men and women, since it's practiced by both sexes with almost the same kind of parameters and in some social circles, it's actually stimulated. Personally, i'm completely against cheating in any form, be it by a man or by a woman and I have suffered in the skin what it was to be cheated by my first girlfriend, which was a trauma that took me years to overcome. 

But what you're talking in here is borderline barbaric punishment that has no bearing nor civilized thought behind it and what's worst, you're overgeneralizing an entire sex while completely dismissing any kind of reproch or similar thought to the opposite sex, which shows the clear agenda you have behind such flawed, primitive and ridiculous logic. 

As for women not cheating as often as men, I'll only ask you this: Have you ever read issues of Cosmopolitan or similar women-exclusive magazines? Go to the confession pages (or you can try the online version) and you'll see tons of cases of women asking advice of whether or not to cheat, or that are considering cheating or that have actually cheated, and they do so plainly out in the open. Which is almost funny, since almost every issue of Cosmo has on it's cover "How to keep your man from cheating" XD. If you don't believe me, a very quick search on google opened this right in the very first links: http://www.cosmopolitan.com/advice/confessions/trick-or-cheathttp://www.cosmopolitan.com/advice/confessions/what-the-groom-doesnt-know

Of course, you'll also find similar tons of cases in which men also cheat on this girlfriends or spouses. In any case, however, does anyone deserve such cruel or barbaric treatment. People deal with the issues that such cheating involves and move on with their lives. A case of broken heart can be mended with time. Physical torture and the primitive treatment you suggest does not mend.


Because certain posts just break my heart. Sometimes I just don't have the guts or the emotion to respond.

Yayyy.

I do know what I'm talking about. In fact, I just posted statistics to back up my arguments, but they are being ignored as usual. I'm not saying both sexes don't cheat, but a man is more likely to cheat than a woman.

Of course women ask if they should cheat. However, if someone is asking they're not going to do it. If you're going to be sneaky it's going to be a secret and she wont let anyone know. I believe in the old saying "Look but don't touch" not "Look, then touch, and then sleep in the same bed as your wife."



 

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Around the Network
Ps3 said:

Your link just proved my theory.

Percent of men who admit to committing infidelity in any relationship they’ve had 57 %
Percentage of women who admit to committing infidelity in any relationship they’ve had 54 %
Percent of married men who have strayed at least once during their married lives 22 %
Percent of married women who have strayed at least once during their married lives 14 %
Percentage of men who say they would have an affair if they knew they would never get caught 74 %
Percentage of women who say they would have an affair if they knew they would never get caught 68 %

 

These are stone cold true statistics. Men cheat more. Thank you.


Even when assuming that these statistics are accurate, they do make it pretty clear that women should not be excluded from this discussion.



Ps3 said:
Player2 said:
Ps3 said:
Boutros said:
Ps3 said:
Blacksaber said:
Ps3 said:
pezus said:
Ps3 said:
xKakashi209x said:
What about cheating women


Men cheat way way more than women. If a woman does it it's because she probably learned it from another man.

Back that up or stop spreading bullshit

I don't have to back that up. American pop culture whether in the movies, magazines, or everyday life shows this. Divorce rates are so high in this country due to marriage ending due to divorce.

 

"Most people know when their partners are cheating. Statistics show that 85 percent of women who believe their partners are cheating are correct. Fifty percent of men who believe their partners are cheating are also correct."

 

http://www.catalogs.com/info/relationships/percentage-of-married-couples-who-cheat-on-each-ot.html


Lets look at the newest info http://www.statisticbrain.com/infidelity-statistics/

Oh a 3% difference such a fucking large number? A number as small as most margins of error.

Your link just proved my theory.

 

Percent of men who admit to committing infidelity in any relationship they’ve had 57 %
Percentage of women who admit to committing infidelity in any relationship they’ve had 54 %
Percent of married men who have strayed at least once during their married lives 22 %
Percent of married women who have strayed at least once during their married lives 14 %

These are stone cold true statistics. Men cheat more. Thank you.

Or women lie more?

Why? because women keep to themselves and to their girlfriends?

Because we are worse at lying.

Girls are hesitant. Doesn't mean they're lying.

"I'm not sure if I cheated... so I'll say no." Yeah, that sounds reasonable.



Ps3 said:
RolStoppable said:
Ps3 said:
xKakashi209x said:
What about cheating women

Men cheat way way more than women. If a woman does it it's because she probably learned it from another man.

Do you know the reason why men cheat on women?

Because of women.

That doesn't make cheating okay. Women have a higher chance of getting STDS due to pig men sleeping around.

That's what they get for betraying the human race and sleep with those pig alien bastards.



Player2 said:
Ps3 said:
Player2 said:
Ps3 said:
Boutros said:
Ps3 said:
Blacksaber said:
Ps3 said:
pezus said:
Ps3 said:
xKakashi209x said:
What about cheating women


Men cheat way way more than women. If a woman does it it's because she probably learned it from another man.

Back that up or stop spreading bullshit

I don't have to back that up. American pop culture whether in the movies, magazines, or everyday life shows this. Divorce rates are so high in this country due to marriage ending due to divorce.

 

"Most people know when their partners are cheating. Statistics show that 85 percent of women who believe their partners are cheating are correct. Fifty percent of men who believe their partners are cheating are also correct."

 

http://www.catalogs.com/info/relationships/percentage-of-married-couples-who-cheat-on-each-ot.html


Lets look at the newest info http://www.statisticbrain.com/infidelity-statistics/

Oh a 3% difference such a fucking large number? A number as small as most margins of error.

Your link just proved my theory.

 

Percent of men who admit to committing infidelity in any relationship they’ve had 57 %
Percentage of women who admit to committing infidelity in any relationship they’ve had 54 %
Percent of married men who have strayed at least once during their married lives 22 %
Percent of married women who have strayed at least once during their married lives 14 %

These are stone cold true statistics. Men cheat more. Thank you.

Or women lie more?

Why? because women keep to themselves and to their girlfriends?

Because we are worse at lying.

Girls are hesitant. Doesn't mean they're lying.

"I'm not sure if I cheated... so I'll say no." Yeah, that sounds reasonable.

We're not talking about a kiss. I'm talking about the men who dip their dicks in other women and then come home and have sex with their wives.



 

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Ps3 said:
Runa216 said:
Ps3 said:
xKakashi209x said:
What about cheating women


Men cheat way way more than women. If a woman does it it's because she probably learned it from another man.


Care to back that up WITH SCIENCE?  as it stands, that sounds like quite possibly the most ignorant, sexist thing I've read on this forum.  Congrats!  you're an ignorant bigot! go back to whence you came! 

I don't think it was sexist at all. I can name like 20 guys on one hand I know personally who cheat on their girlfriends all the time. I know one girl who cheated on her boyfriend, and she told him with tears in her eyes. He broke up with her.. I do think he made the right move. He is now in a very happy relationship.

yeah, and I know dozens of gay folks, in fact more of my friends are gay or bi than straight...just becuase you experience something doesn't mean it's the majority.  if you actually think it does, then you clearly don't understand how science works. 

And how is what you're saying NOT sexist?  basically what you've said in this thread is that women are fragile, co-dependent emotionally unstable creatures who are too weak-willed to deal with their cheating men on their own, and men are selfish, ignorant pigs who care not for anything but the wetness of their dicks. You've managed to be offensive and rude to both genders.  we're not living in the 1600's you chauvanistic pig.

 

**Edit** this user will probably be banned for this post...or at least the final sentence.  but come on, you can't tell me I'm wrong here.   



I got it all, baby! 

PS4, Switch, WiiU, XBO, PC
Vita, 3DS, Android

Top 3 this generation: 
Bloodborne, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Dark Souls III