Forums - Politics Discussion - The Tea Party summed up!!!



Around the Network
The empty chair represents the empty suit currently occupying the White House.

I agree Clint's speech was disjointed because he was doing everything off the cuff as oppose to reading a pre-written speech like everyone else, but he made some damn good points and jokes at the expense of Obama and Co, whom most of the US and worldwide media are happy to defend and carry water for, hence the coordinated attacks on Clint... a Hollywood icon and legend whose movies like Mystic River and Million Dollar Baby have had tons of praise heaped on them by liberals and Democrats everwhere, but whom now have no more use for him since he dared to attack their golden boy Obama.

Had Clint done the exact same thing to Romney at the DNC next week, the same Democrats and liberals deriding him as just an old has-been who's not all there would be falling over themselves congratulating him.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.



On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

A bunch of loons who should be kept as far from power as possible.

NightDragon83 said:
The empty chair represents the empty suit currently occupying the White House.

I agree Clint's speech was disjointed because he was doing everything off the cuff as oppose to reading a pre-written speech like everyone else, but he made some damn good points and jokes at the expense of Obama and Co, whom most of the US and worldwide media are happy to defend and carry water for, hence the coordinated attacks on Clint... a Hollywood icon and legend whose movies like Mystic River and Million Dollar Baby have had tons of praise heaped on them by liberals and Democrats everwhere, but whom now have no more use for him since he dared to attack their golden boy Obama.

Had Clint done the exact same thing to Romney at the DNC next week, the same Democrats and liberals deriding him as just an old has-been who's not all there would be falling over themselves congratulating him.

That's really unfair and inflamatory. He will always be a great actor even if he is a republican. Don't confuse reasonable people with people who watch a news station that is literally just yelling and outrage.



Kowen Vs Vita LTD Japan UP
PirateKing of vgc non-conformists

sony strategy thread
instagram: scrambles00
3ds friend code: 3325-2331-1567

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
NightDragon83 said:
The empty chair represents the empty suit currently occupying the White House.

I agree Clint's speech was disjointed because he was doing everything off the cuff as oppose to reading a pre-written speech like everyone else, but he made some damn good points and jokes at the expense of Obama and Co, whom most of the US and worldwide media are happy to defend and carry water for, hence the coordinated attacks on Clint... a Hollywood icon and legend whose movies like Mystic River and Million Dollar Baby have had tons of praise heaped on them by liberals and Democrats everwhere, but whom now have no more use for him since he dared to attack their golden boy Obama.

Had Clint done the exact same thing to Romney at the DNC next week, the same Democrats and liberals deriding him as just an old has-been who's not all there would be falling over themselves congratulating him.

That's really unfair and inflamatory. He will always be a great actor even if he is a republican. Don't confuse reasonable people with people who watch a news station that is literally just yelling and outrage.

What's unfair and inflamatory?  I'm not the one attacking Clint, I was defending him in my post.



On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

NightDragon83 said:

These pictures are so dumb:

http://www.factcheck.org/2010/01/president-obamas-vacation-days/

Gee Dubs" 69 total days.
George Sr. 40 days
Obama highest is 26
reagan 42
Carter 19
Clinton 21

"It’s worth mentioning that President Obama has also made 11 trips — all or part of 27 days — to Camp David, the presidential retreat in Frederick County, Md. Knoller, however, says he doesn’t count trips to Camp David as part of any presidents’ "vacation" time. But for the sake of comparison, President George W. Bush, made more trips to that country residence than Obama. According to Knoller, Bush made 25 trips — a total of 78 days — to Camp David in 2001."

Making GeeDubs total a shocking 147 days in 2001
and Obama 53

 

This is backed up by numerous resources. Bush at the end of 8 years had taken 480 days of vacation at his ranch, and spent an equal number at camp david. Nearly 3 years worth of vacations lol



Kowen Vs Vita LTD Japan UP
PirateKing of vgc non-conformists

sony strategy thread
instagram: scrambles00
3ds friend code: 3325-2331-1567

NightDragon83 said:
theprof00 said:
NightDragon83 said:
The empty chair represents the empty suit currently occupying the White House.

I agree Clint's speech was disjointed because he was doing everything off the cuff as oppose to reading a pre-written speech like everyone else, but he made some damn good points and jokes at the expense of Obama and Co, whom most of the US and worldwide media are happy to defend and carry water for, hence the coordinated attacks on Clint... a Hollywood icon and legend whose movies like Mystic River and Million Dollar Baby have had tons of praise heaped on them by liberals and Democrats everwhere, but whom now have no more use for him since he dared to attack their golden boy Obama.

Had Clint done the exact same thing to Romney at the DNC next week, the same Democrats and liberals deriding him as just an old has-been who's not all there would be falling over themselves congratulating him.

That's really unfair and inflamatory. He will always be a great actor even if he is a republican. Don't confuse reasonable people with people who watch a news station that is literally just yelling and outrage.

What's unfair and inflamatory?  I'm not the one attacking Clint, I was defending him in my post.

" Hollywood icon and legend whose movies like Mystic River and Million Dollar Baby have had tons of praise heaped on them by liberals and Democrats everwhere, but whom now have no more use for him since he dared to attack their golden boy Obama."

That is completely unfair. The picture poked a small joke at his expense, and now you're characterizing liberals as doing the above.

Anyway, I understand where you're coming from, but I am offended too, now.



Kowen Vs Vita LTD Japan UP
PirateKing of vgc non-conformists

sony strategy thread
instagram: scrambles00
3ds friend code: 3325-2331-1567

Clint Eastwood is even more of a RINO then Arnold Schwarzenegger so him giving a speech at the RNC made no sense.

Around the Network
NightDragon83 said:
The empty chair represents the empty suit currently occupying the White House.

I agree Clint's speech was disjointed because he was doing everything off the cuff as oppose to reading a pre-written speech like everyone else, but he made some damn good points and jokes at the expense of Obama and Co, whom most of the US and worldwide media are happy to defend and carry water for, hence the coordinated attacks on Clint... a Hollywood icon and legend whose movies like Mystic River and Million Dollar Baby have had tons of praise heaped on them by liberals and Democrats everwhere, but whom now have no more use for him since he dared to attack their golden boy Obama.

Had Clint done the exact same thing to Romney at the DNC next week, the same Democrats and liberals deriding him as just an old has-been who's not all there would be falling over themselves congratulating him.

you can come up with as many what if scenerios as you want. Fact is thats all they are, made up scenerios. Let me make one as well. Had Clint done the same thing to Romney at the DNC, FoxNews and the conservatives would have been laughing at him as a crazy socialist/communist who portrays whats wrong with the democrats living in fantasy land. So I really don't see your point at all.

On a side note. I also hate it when people defend Obama by claiming Republicans are just as bad about the issue, for example vacationing. This is whats wrong with most people in both parties. So many people defend their candiate no matter what they do by claiming the other candiate does the same thing. Yet another example, when people started fact checking all the lies spewed in the RNC, instead of being outraged that they are being lied to, many republicans just said well Obama lied a lot, so its not a big deal that my party leaders are lying to me. People just ignore any negative aspects about their chosen candiate, and thats why we always end up electing crooks.