US PSN STORE
- Free Games:
- Virtua Fighter 5 – June 5th
- inFAMOUS 2 – June 5th
- Little Big Planet 2 – June 5th
- Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One – June 5th
- Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine – June 5th
- Just Cause 2 – June 5th
- Saints Row 2 – June 5th
- Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light – June 5th
- Hard Corp: Uprising – June 5th
- Choplifter HD – June 5th
- Zombie Apocalypse Never Die Alone – June 5th
- Sideway NY – June 5th
EU PSN STORE
- Free Games:
- Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown – available until 4th July 2012
- Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine – available until 18th July 2012
- Chime Super Deluxe – available until 18th July 2012
- Darksiders – available until 15th August 2012
- Renegade Op – savailable until 15th August 2012
- Outland – available until 12th September 2012
- Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath HD – available until 12th September 2012
- inFamous 2
- Motorstorm Apocalypse
- LittleBigPlanet 2
|What about my PS one, PS2 and minis?
Based on all the feedback we’ve had from you guys over the last couple of years, we’ve decided that our subscribers would be better served by offering you more digital Blu-ray titles and top of the line PSN games, rather than scrabbling around to find a compelling PS one or minis titles. That said, if a truly awe inspiring minis title or one of the greatest PS one or PS2 titles that ever existed suddenly shows up on PS Store, you can bet your britches that we’ll secure it for you.
How come SCEA subscribers get 12 games and we only get 10?
It’s true, SCEA get two more games than SCEE subscribers up front.
However, most titles in SCEA Plus will stick around for 16 weeks before being refreshed – in SCEE we keep games for a maximum of 12 weeks, which means we rotate through more games in a full year – in fact we are committed to delivering over 45 games to you as part of your subscription before June 2013, and that’s before we factor in any extra minis or PS one titles that might show up. Additionally, any ‘PlayStation®Plus Presents’ games will be extra to the standard game rotation.
Will those 45 games include repeating games that have already been offered in Plus from the past?
As you’ve already seen, some of the games that are being provided to you may have been discounted in Plus before – we will try to keep this to a minimum. We’ve committed to offering only the absolute best games available on the PSN Store, which means meeting a minimum quality requirement. I cannot guarantee that you won’t be offered a game that has been discounted before but there will be more than enough brand new titles and games that have never been in Plus to provide you an astonishing amount of value, even if you purchased all of those discounted games previously. What we won’t do is ever offer something that’s been included as a 100% discount title before unless it’s a true ‘second-chance’ offer – that means it doesn’t count towards your total.
"Making haters eat crow since 1994"