Quantcast
Locked: Vita-bandoned in Sony E3 Conference?!?

Forums - Sony Discussion - Vita-bandoned in Sony E3 Conference?!?

Ajescent said:
jesus fucking christ you kids are fickle. if you want to buy the vita buy it. if not shut up and leave it be, I'm sick of all these "vita is dead" bullshit. it's only been out 4months and people have been pronouncing it dead for 6. Yes it's not selling 1billion per second but no console does that. It has a steady stream of games coming that instead of checking out, people just complain.

They give new IPs, people complain they don't have the CODs and crap like that, they get a brand new COD game, people complain it's a port. What exactly do you people want?


Japanese games coming to US :(

 

Tales of Innocence R
FF Type-0


plox T.T



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

Around the Network
Ajescent said:
VicViper said:
Vita was supposed to be the focus of Sony's presentation. Even in the OT people were crazy about this. Most sites were saying this. We all thought all those PS3 pre-e3 announcements (god of war, ALBR) were because there would be lots of announcements for Vita!]

And it gets... 5 minutes. Most about a game that's on PS3 too. Yeah... Vita had simply the worst e3 I've ever seen for a system. A logo. A port. And a game that frankly was not impressive at all - look at ASS III to see the difference in scope, quality and dedication. Definition of bland spin-off... or at least 30 seconds (30 seconds!!!) told me!


What is said in the "official topic" or speculated on by the internet is not a legally binding contract for companies to dhere to...just so you know.

Of course it's not... but 5 minutes (vita only was what 2 minutes?) out of 90 is a great way to promote/showcase your new system! Great way!!



gain access to classic PlayStation titles this summer



Nem said:

CoD and Assassins creed arent games im interested in but they are the best megaton games sony can muster.
The main problem isnt that there wasnt games, but that there wasnt a price cut. The vita wont miraculously gonna start selling just because you have 2 titles that are basically coming out at the same time their main console counterparts are coming out.

Who in their right mind is gonna buy assassins creed liberation instead of assassins creed 3, or who will buy both CoD BO2 and CoD BO vita? None of these games sound unique enough to make me want to buy a Vita. They are still the poor man's version of the main console games.


I'm gonna get both the Liberation and the III games o.o. Though maybe not at the same time or on day 1 release though.



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

kurasakiichimaru said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
Guess what, there's a whole week of e3 and more vita games will be shown. They actually had a lot for the vita, in the short time they talked about it. They had other games they wanted to show. Get over it, vita isn't going any where. Still the best hand held out there. Plus they stole a little bit of the wii u's thunder with the cross controller little big planet announcement. Hulu crackle, youtube. AC, COD. Stop trolling.


Yeah and for every game announced for Vita, ten is announced for 3DS and a thousand for mobile phones. Get over the delusion. Sony could've troubleshoot Vita's problem long before E3 but they have done the opposite by screwing Vita through the depths of hell.


Troll a bit harder. If your paying attention they have announced a shit ton a games for the vita, plus all the crap everyones been screaming about from day one. Let me know when the sorry ass 3ds has anything but ports. Then come back an talk about it, also when it has a worty web browser or video player, and dosn't rely on a gimick, or have a knee jeark reaction and kill it's brother that was aready selling well. how about an online store thats worth a damn? Really want me to keep going? I know, cause i've owned one. It collected dust after the first week, and my vita gets play daily.  The 3ds and vita arn't even on the same level.



Around the Network
Nem said:

CoD and Assassins creed arent games im interested in but they are the best megaton games sony can muster.
The main problem isnt that there wasnt games, but that there wasnt a price cut. The vita wont miraculously gonna start selling just because you have 2 titles that are basically coming out at the same time their main console counterparts are coming out.

Who in their right mind is gonna buy assassins creed liberation instead of assassins creed 3, or who will buy both CoD BO2 and CoD BO vita? None of these games sound unique enough to make me want to buy a Vita. They are still the poor man's version of the main console games.

With Liberation, it's going to be a completely new game and not just a port of the console version. It features a new assassin to play as, who is female and black, which seems to be pretty different than a lot of other games are trying with their protagonists. As far as the Call of Duty for Vita, I'm guessing it will be different as well, although we don't know too much about it yet.



Just to be fair, I thought PS3 conference was good to great (like a 8)! Not even wonderbook made it lose many (or any) points.

My negative point of view is Vita only.



M.U.G.E.N said:
Ajescent said:
jesus fucking christ you kids are fickle. if you want to buy the vita buy it. if not shut up and leave it be, I'm sick of all these "vita is dead" bullshit. it's only been out 4months and people have been pronouncing it dead for 6. Yes it's not selling 1billion per second but no console does that. It has a steady stream of games coming that instead of checking out, people just complain.

They give new IPs, people complain they don't have the CODs and crap like that, they get a brand new COD game, people complain it's a port. What exactly do you people want?


I swear I had it with this fucking place..I agree with you..new game? where's cod? where's ps1 classics? where's youtube? console franchise? meh give me smaller games suited for short bursts of play...fucking complaint after another fucking complaint...I mean for fucks sake

 

Uncharted

Wipeout

LBP

Ragnarok

Gravity

Soul Sacrifice

sly

LBPK

aargh fuck I don't even wanna bother anymore...this is useless and after every fucking E3 this shit happens. this is why I hate talking about the vita outside of the OT..you hear that xxain and all you who bitch about official threads? THIS IS WHY! and I'm not alone on the matter..


What did you expect?  It was a poor showing.  Instead of giving Vita the well deserved time it needed, they gave those 20 minutes to some Move-enabled book.  They could have done better.  It's not the end of the world; wait until TGS arrives.



VicViper said:
Just to be fair, I thought PS3 conference was good to great (like a 8)! Not even wonderbook made it lose many (or any) points.

My negative point of view is Vita only.


You actually liked that abomination of Wonderbook? wow.

Sony dropped the ball on that thing imo, wasted so much time they could of focused on something else.

I give it a 7 and thats barely crossing the line too.



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

Apparently Sony thinks that Blunderbook is more time-worthy than Vita.

Terrible.



3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero