Quantcast
A New Zone of the Enders Is In Development

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A New Zone of the Enders Is In Development

With Zone of the Enders HD Collection due out this fall, Kojima Productions have begun work on a third game in the series, they revealed at a special preview event. This is internally being referred to as “Enders Project”.

 

Japanese site, 4Gamer, were at the event and report that Hideo Kojima revealed that the sequel project will potentially be developed using Kojima Productions’ Fox Engine. Currently, the project is in its experimentation phase, with real life models of the mechs being created as a base for the in-game assets.

 

Kojima Productions didn’t say when they aim to release this game.

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/05/25/a-new-zone-of-the-enders-is-in-development/



"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Around the Network

I havent gotten the chance to play the first games, will do so when the HD collection comes out, I'll be looking out for this potential third game :D



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

BasilZero said:
I havent gotten the chance to play the first games, will do so when the HD collection comes out, I'll be looking out for this potential third game :D


Nor have I.



WiiBox3 said:
BasilZero said:
I havent gotten the chance to play the first games, will do so when the HD collection comes out, I'll be looking out for this potential third game :D


Nor have I.

Guess we're all in the boat ¬.¬



"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=143650&page=1#

Posted already



Around the Network
Kamal said:
WiiBox3 said:
BasilZero said:
I havent gotten the chance to play the first games, will do so when the HD collection comes out, I'll be looking out for this potential third game :D


Nor have I.

Guess we're all in the boat ¬.¬

Lol Newbz!

You rike sucking?